Ok, I admit it

But neway, who posts on both? *goes to katatonia forum* Demonspell, u, me, forlorn soul, mark, warsofwinter, discouraged1, anthony, mydyinggroom, leadfoot, Melancholia &Opet (good cover - being female) and yourdeadgroom. Thats about it isn't it?

:cry:
uhhh! ok ill try not to be too ofended, im used to not being noticed by now! haha ive already been accused of only being on the opeth board for a week when i made a few posts back in july...sigh, i guess im just too quiet and...just not.....popular enough! :cry: :lol:

Originally posted by Opet
I'm Mikael..............my god, just writing that, I thought for a second, wouldn't that be a riot if it were true. :lol:

I'm sure you can find a plastic surgeon who help you out with this... but I'd just like to ask if you'd like to be Mikael for the same reason many of us would like to be you. (it would involve lots of lingerie and not leaving the house much) :)

Originally posted by Evisceratrix
ive already been accused of only being on the opeth board for a week when i made a few posts back in july
LOL Evisceratrix! :D I actually checked your profile before I wrote that just to make sure...and even though i saw i was wrong, i thought it would pack a little more punch to ignore those couple of posts from july. hehehehehehe :lol:

Originally posted by _Transparent_
:eek: :eek: , lucky bastard, and you say im the lucky one ;)

Haha :p

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter

:lol:

uhhh! ok ill try not to be too ofended, im used to not being noticed by now! haha ive already been accused of only being on the opeth board for a week when i made a few posts back in july...sigh, i guess im just too quiet and...just not.....popular enough

Sorry, I did look through the Katatonia, but had forgotten ur posts here :cry: The obvious answer is to talk more, like me :D

LOL Evisceratrix! I actually checked your profile before I wrote that just to make sure...and even though i saw i was wrong, i thought it would pack a little more punch to ignore those couple of posts from july. hehehehehehe

hhehe! well it definately worked! :p. im telling you, im sensitive right now!
:eek: i gave in and smoked another cigarette last night. ; (

The obvious answer is to talk more, like me

considering that everytime i leave my house i fuck up and smoke, maybe ill stay home more. so maybe ill post more :D.

who needs the patch when youve got the ultimate metal forums!?! hahah ok....uhhhh...:err: