Happy Birthday Mikael

herro5yy.jpg

I have to say... that's my favorite Perry Bible Fellowship comic. I glad someone posted it on here!

Wow. My birthday is April 16th. And if Mike's birthday is the 17th, he shares it with Liz Phair, Maynard from Tool, and my friend Liz! hey liz!

I must say happy birthday to Mike!

Opeth completely changed my life for the better, if it wasn't for Opeth I would probably be 6 feet under now.. so thanks guys.. :)

Happy birthday brother..........hey a quick question....DO u put adictionary infront of u whiel writing lyrics......hahaha..........teh VOcabulary is just so overwhelmingly refreshign....u have liek 10 difffernt words for "Lament"....hahaha......Keep rockin my mna...also beign a non-drinker I woudl adivse u drnk a 12 pack of Pepsi .......hahahaha......PEAC EOUT

<crimson> said:
^ wow hahahha, you never cease to make me laugh man

dude......I was banned....can u beleive that......only coz I raised some concerns aobut tha tSOTU tour.....its a sahme ppl cant even state their opinions here anymore....o well.....Im glad I made someone laugh...Keep rockin.....!!!!.....PEAC EOUT

Happy Birthday. He should have at least another 30 years in him.

Edit: of music i mean

waz416c said:
dude......I was banned....can u beleive that......only coz I raised some concerns aobut tha tSOTU tour.....its a sahme ppl cant even state their opinions here anymore....o well.....Im glad I made someone laugh...Keep rockin.....!!!!.....PEAC EOUT

hhahaha, you were banned? i thought that C at the end of your name looked fishy.