Happy Birthday Mr. Quinn

Wookie

New Metal Member
Feb 12, 2003
Germany
Visit site
Hi Paul ,
If you read this, we wish you a Happy Biirthday for yesterday (hope our singing on your answering machine wasn't too terrible), and all the best for 2006.

Hope to see you soon.

Wookie, Loni & Nick

Maybe I am not qualified to say,being only a drummer,but I do say that Paul Quinn is one of if not the most underated guitar players in the world.How many great licks has he come up with over the years yet you never hear his name.He plays with great power and feel,with incredible command of his instrument.I love the way he plays.And how old would he be?Steve

bring back the wig so saxon can be fully long haired again!
just kiddin paul, you owned malmsteen when he played denim and leather, and your better than doug (by a 'gnat bollock')

spaster said:
Maybe I am not qualified to say,being only a drummer,but I do say that Paul Quinn is one of if not the most underated guitar players in the world.How many great licks has he come up with over the years yet you never hear his name.He plays with great power and feel,with incredible command of his instrument.I love the way he plays.And how old would he be?Steve

I totally agree. If you asked people to name their top 50 rock guitarists, it's a fair chance that Paul Quinn wouldn't be in most peoples! Yet he has come up with great riffs for the last 20 years, and is still an amazing guitarist.

Prettige verjaardag! I hope one day there will be a compilation Cd from Paul Quinn's solo's all together and then put into a medly-kind-of way.. a part of the eagle has landed solo and then a nice-new invented bridge-solo attached to the crusader solo etc..etc.. would be great!