It's my birthday too--yeah
They say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you!

Yes we're going to a party party
Yes we're going to a party party
Yes we're going to a party party!

Jen, I wanted to hire Iron Maiden for your birthday, but I don't think they do birthday songs; so, I got The Beatles instead... yeah, I know they are just gifs, but it is the thought that counts. :D

Have a wonderful birthday!

Happy Birthday Jen!
Hope you have very heavy metal day and get lots of presents and eat lots of cake and ice cream!
So where is the b-day bash at? Hope someone planned one...
You rock!

Javier
Downright

Jen,

Feliz Cumpleaños!

Here's my gift to you... your horoscope for today:

Your emotions may seem a bit muddy today, dear Cancer, and you might not understand the reason for this exactly. Look to others to share your thoughts and you should find that talking it out will help you sort through your maelstrom of feelings. If you need to, kick things down to second gear for a little more power. Take your time. Don't let others rush you into believing something that you know is not true

Have a great day... young lady!

Happy Birthday.

PS - You need to come back to NYC.
So many people are talking about you guys.
You came - you crushed - you left

SciKikMobster said:
Jen,

Feliz Cumpleaños!

Here's my gift to you... your horoscope for today:

Your emotions may seem a bit muddy today, dear Cancer, and you might not understand the reason for this exactly. Look to others to share your thoughts and you should find that talking it out will help you sort through your maelstrom of feelings. If you need to, kick things down to second gear for a little more power. Take your time. Don't let others rush you into believing something that you know is not true

Have a great day... young lady!

Armando, You don't know how profound that is to me right now after the crazy week I've had.

Thank you!

Ya see the shit I miss by not being here often enough?

:OMG:

Happy belated... err... twenty-sixth, Jen! Y'know, me and the Katagory V boys (well, Dustin, anyway) are still talking about that phenomenal Utah show we saw...

All the best to ya, gal, from me and on behalf of this bunch of scruffy reprobates:

IID00000922.jpg

picapj71 said:
Happy 40th Jenn. When is East Coast Tour II?

:ill: :yell: Very funny... Continue insulting the hostesses and you may find yourself having a short tenure here on the board.