Bruce Chickinson

julesboy

Cymru Forever!!!
Aug 20, 2003
UK
I have to say it, am I the only person that thinks Bruce Chickinson is very cute. Being a UK Iron Maiden fan, I don't get to see the Maidens do their stuff live, but I'm already a big fan of Bruce Chickinson.

Thanks sir Lards Alot...never saw your post...sorry you got mad ...I've been working 85 hours a week plus the family to care for...all the bloody cooking and cleaning...singing for plus two bands...plus I started bass lessons....please forgive me....oh yeah...I've been planning the benefit jam too for Oct. 3 w/ bass bitch...

busy busy busy...sometimes I can't check the boards for a few days and if a topic falls a little, I may not see it.

Yes… the Maidens are all fine female specimens, each in their own special way. Brucie (with all due respect Bill) is stunning on & off stage.

If you like the pics/video… you would be blown away live. Start talking to your UK promoters and clubs… tell’em to get in touch with theIM’s management. (Girls you must take me with you... I'll sell t-shirts & crack skulls with smylex)

Jenny: Take it easy kid… "Stop and smell the roses". (my better half tells me all the time). My response – "I’ll sleep when I’m dead."

85 hours… Damn! And it’s not even the holidays yet…

Hold on I'm having a panic attack. Ok false alarm... it's just the triple cafe americano that I just inhaled.

That's hilarious, coincidentally I was watching Swingers just last night!

Mmmm-hmmm.....I reckon that would be SO money :D

thorton.jpg
fileartsswingers2.gif

SciKikMobster said:
Girls you must take me with you... I'll sell t-shirts & crack skulls with smylex

No. I always get left at home on most of these trips out of state. :(

Bruce Chickinson said:
Actually Smylex has all these tea drinks....from Trader Joes...a specialty food shot...for all you International peeps... but they are heavily cafinated....hehehe.

Actually, Beverages and More is the only place where I can purchase this stuff by the case. :D For those of you who are wondering what Wrathmom is talking about, go here: http://www.xtz.com

It's the only soft drink that I've seen with a warning label! :OMG:

Never seen a soft drink with warning lables on, but it wouldn't surprise me. This reminds me of some Cider, not sure you gys have that in the US(??!?), I've drunk while in the South West of England. This stuff is so strong pub's will only sell it to you in half pints! Gut destroying stuff!!

julesboy said:
Never seen a soft drink with warning lables on, but it wouldn't surprise me. This reminds me of some Cider, not sure you gys have that in the US(??!?), I've drunk while in the South West of England. This stuff is so strong pub's will only sell it to you in half pints! Gut destroying stuff!!

Yep, we've got ciders here, too. :) Most are usually imported and result in a vicious hangover.