What happened to Chickinson?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 5, 2003
Visit site
I saw the maidens in Newport beach and there was a different singer. She is cute and has a good voice but it doesn't sound much like Bruce Dickinson. The other singer was almost identical. No disprespect to the current singer but it just wasn't the same without Chickinson there

I didn't get to see the previous singer Jen, but Aja "Bruce Lee Chickinson" is awesome! She kicks ass!! I want the line up to stay exactly as it is right now. This group is fierce!!!! :headbang:

ironmaidenfan09 said:
I saw the maidens in Newport beach and there was a different singer. She is cute and has a good voice but it doesn't sound much like Bruce Dickinson. The other singer was almost identical. No disprespect to the current singer but it just wasn't the same without Chickinson there

No complaints here. I think Aja does an exemplary job. :headbang:

Tarus Bulba said:
You asked about this in June. Other singer was off key and had fake vibrato

:confused: How does someone have a fake vibrato? I thought that you could modulate (raise or lower) a notes pitch up and down (which is the definition of "vibrato") or you couldn't.

A friend of mine recently showed me some videos of the girls in action from when Mel and Jen were both in the band. At times, Jenny was off-key for a note, but that kind of thing happens when bands play live.

Of course, if you want to complain about accuracy in singing, Bruce himself was notoriously offkey and sounded absolutely horrendous on some bootlegs of shows that I've heard. :ill: Compare his performance from the Rock in Rio CD to the Live After Death album and you'll know that he's improved dramatically. I guess cutting out the alcohol helped, ya know? :)

Tarus Bulba said:
You asked about this in June. Other singer was off key and had fake vibrato
What the hell is your problem? Jenny is no longer in the band, there is no need to keep on with whatever the fuck beef you have with her. I would like to know what that beef is, as a matter of fact, pm me.... However, this thread is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.