Went to the show last night at the Galaxy

drumslut said:
Some of you are taking this WAY too seriously! There's NO competition here among present and former band members, and I keep in touch with ALL of them. REMEMBER, THIS IS JUST ANOTHER COVER BAND comprised of talented musicians with a common bond of being hardcore Maiden fans who want to express their appreciation of the music. The individuality of each musician makes her own interpretation unique and enjoyable, regardless of who it is!

Well said counsellor... The defense rests? Ditto for me!!

"music music I hear music, music music I hear music, music music oh oh oh oh, music over my head"

With that being said... who's going to Ozzfest?
*lurk mode engage*

SciKikMobster said:
...."music music I hear music, music music I hear music, music music oh oh oh oh, music over my head"

Ahhhh, the sounds of Kings-X! :headbang:
I MUST go to Ozzfest with a lineup like that! Will be my first as being in big crowds are not my fav thing so I generally avoid big gatherings like that.....but it's MAIDEN!

drumslut said:
...You should get Michael to persuade the guys to let the Maidens play a song or to at Ozzfest! That would freak out the crowd! (Wishful thinking)

What a great idea! If that happened, the fans would shit their pants! Hearing females rip big time on classic maiden songs, man they would just go nuts! I'm sure the maidenS would get more fan cheering than many of the other bands. The maidenS would get more recognition then they could probably handle. But, you're right, wishful thinking.