The Iron Maidens rocked Anchorage Last night!!

Kyrodoc

New Metal Member
Feb 23, 2007
I was really impressed. the vocals and guitars were screaming, and the drummer and bassist were really tight. I am by the way in total lust with the bass player, as I'm sure most who have seen the band are.. she is an awesome talent on the bass. I met her briefly and told her how good she was and in her humbleness, kind of brushed it off saying that the whole band contributes equally... blah blah blah.. anyways.. hey Im a Chiropractor ladies.. so if any of you feel you need me to fix ya .. you know.. from slinging guitars around or whatever... I'd be more than happy to fix you all pro-bono... anyways.. thanks for coming to town!

Dr. Free

Welcome Doc. You going again Saturday night I take it? :lol:

Got any pictures?

What songs did they perform?

Jim

I was really impressed. she is an awesome talent on the bass. I met her briefly and told her how good she was and in her humbleness, kind of brushed it off saying that the whole band contributes equally...

The ladies never fail to impress every time. As Jenna said that is just the way Wanda and all the ladies are. Quite humble yet exceptional musicians. :headbang:

When you sit and analyze Maiden music it is quite complex and Wanda is correct that all the players must contribute equally. No instrument or vocal can be slack.

The Maiden fans know the music inside and out so the ladies work very, very hard to get it nailed down. All that woodshedding shows on stage. :headbang:

Jim