The Maidens in Algona last night

Jenna, I wish I had footage of Aja kicking some rude guy's ass. But, there is footage of her belittling the guy. Joe has it right now. I accidentally gave him my tape of the first half of the show instead of the one of just clips of Heather that my wife took. He said he'll mail it to me on April 3rd.

Hee hee......you need to make a youtube of this and put it out on the web! LOL! :headbang:

Aja is da bomb! (toot toot!!) We are blessed to have her in this band. :saint:

The fans also take care of us too though!!! I was given a whole bottle of Patron Silver after that show from one of our wonderful fellow Maiden-heads!!!! THANKS WALT!!!! DAMN! :Smokin: Visit his myspace page at www.myspace.com/deathmatters! There was no :puke: .
Stone, thanks for the help! :kickass:

Wow that is awesome Linda-why can't I get things like that handed to me!Suprisingly that is one I haven't tried yet-any good?

I don't have the bandwidth for the YouTube thing, but I'll try to make sure somebody can put it up there.

Send it to me or Jenna. We can put it up for the band to review before flipping it live.

FYI the limit is 100mb or 10 minutes for anything.

Jim

As Jim said, we can probably rip individual songs to put up on You Tube if they get the all clear from the band. :headbang:

Well at least if you can make a little clip of Aja belittling the moron that ended up getting tossed that would be funny.

Jim

I just remembered another REALLY good one from our own sweet Aja in the rant department! :headbang: It went something like this:

We were at the end of our very exhausting run in Alaska at our return show in Anchorage. After the first song, some drunken not-so-wise guy in the crowd shouted out, "Show us your tits!!" How original, huh? At first everyone just chose to ignore the bunyard and continued on with the show, but as Aja was talking to the audience and was inviting them to come hang and chat with us all after the show, guess who worked his way right up to the front and yelled it out for the second time?! Guess he thought nobody heard him huh? That was it!

Aja snapped at him "Show us your dick! Oh - never mind, don't
bother - we wouldn't be able to see anything anyway!"

The whole room just busted up laughing. Then she turned her attention back to the audience and said "Well, as I was saying before I was so rudely
interrupted, we really do want to meet and talk you - everyone except
YOU!" and she pointed right at Mr. Heckler. Everyone looked right at him
and laughed and started clapping. He sort of slunk back into the crowd
and we never did see him at the booth - fortunately for him. :headbang:

Classic moment indeed!

I just remembered another REALLY good one from our own sweet Aja in the rant department! :headbang: It went something like this:

We were at the end of our very exhausting run in Alaska at our return show in Anchorage. After the first song, some drunken not-so-wise guy in the crowd shouted out, "Show us your tits!!" How original, huh? At first everyone just chose to ignore the bunyard and continued on with the show, but as Aja was talking to the audience and was inviting them to come hang and chat with us all after the show, guess who worked his way right up to the front and yelled it out for the second time?! Guess he thought nobody heard him huh? That was it!

The whole room just busted up laughing. Then she turned her attention back to the audience and said "Well, as I was saying before I was so rudely

Classic moment indeed!

BWHAHAHA!!!! Good one Aja! That'd be a black belt come back! :headbang:

Classic moment indeed!

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! That is awesome!!!!!!! :lol: I would love to see that one captured as well!!!

Classic moment indeed!
Instant classic. :lol:

Funny, that guy must have really hit a nerve with Aja. Aja is so kind and such a sweet personality, I just can't imagine her doing that! But it's great to hear she did! :headbang:

Instant classic. :lol:

Funny, that guy must have really hit a nerve with Aja. Aja is so kind and such a sweet personality, I just can't imagine her doing that! But it's great to hear she did! :headbang:

Well I thinks it's just the really "special" ones who get the special treatment from Aja. She can guage pretty well when to just carry on and when to put an end to it. :lol: I wonder if they remember what happened when they wake up the next day. :lol:

BWHAHAHA!!!! Good one Aja! That'd be a black belt come back! :headbang:
I kinda surprised myself on that one! It was the wrong day to mess with us, I guess! :lol:

I just wonder what people like that expect ya to do, though, when they are looking right at you and talking or acting in the rudest manner! There are some things that just can't go unanswered... funny thing about it is, I'm not really furiously angry when I say what I say - just determined to keep the right vibe going. A true public reaction holds a mirror up that's hard to look at, I guess! :Shedevil: :saint:

True, Rya.............I know natural assholes do exist, but I give them the benefit of the doubt more often than I should huh! :loco:
Well, you can always have Aja ask them!

I can see it now...

Aja: "Does drinking make you an asshole or were you born that way?"
Drunk Asshole: "Uh... uh..."
Rest of Crowd: :lol: :headbang:
Drunk Asshole: (slinks back to the back of the pit to hide his shame and ponder where his life went wrong)

All I know is I wouldn't want to mess with anyone in the band.

I was great to finally meet you all at Algona. Everyone was so friendly for having no sleep and all. Great show for sure. Great CD too (especially th burp) :lol: Sorry about Mr. As*hole in the front.

Low Guitar and I were thinking about starting a Phantom Blue Cover Band. Anyone out there interested? Would that be OK with you Linda? :lol: I love those songs.

Do you guys do wedding receptions? HA HA. So romantic.

Anywho, thanks again for the great show. Come back soon.
LW