Maidens Seattle

todd stock

New Metal Member
Dec 13, 2004
While performing Run To The Hills in Seattle, the spirit of Chief Seattle was seen by The Iron Maiden's as he apeared over the SMF's.

He bestowed his blessing over The Maidens as he said:

"Your are my rightful daughters, you have come in peace for all mankind and you are the saviours of Rock 'n' Roll as it is known on the earthly plain. Fight on my daughters of rock intill the ultimate battle is wone in the sky. Rember the battle of Factoria."

As Aja reached out to touch his hand he had ascended back into the sky realm. Here he shared the good news of The Maidens consecrating his peoples ancient land with thier healing ways.

todd stock said:
While performing Run To The Hills in Seattle, the spirit of Chief Seattle was seen by The Iron Maiden's as he apeared over the SMF's.

He bestowed his blessing over The Maidens as he said:

"Your are my rightful daughters, you have come in peace for all mankind and you are the saviours of Rock 'n' Roll as it is known on the earthly plain. Fight on my daughters of rock intill the ultimate battle is wone in the sky. Rember the battle of Factoria."

As Aja reached out to touch his hand he had ascended back into the sky realm. Here he shared the good news of The Maidens consecrating his peoples ancient land with thier healing ways.

Very Cool!