Maidens Noob.....

spideyjg said:
I have a bunch more and sent them via yousendit to Wanda and Sarah.

There was no elbow room near the front believe me. When I was young I was tall but somwhere along the line sombody put Human Growth Hormone in the water or something. There were so many guys taller than me in the front and I am 6' 1"!

Kids today and their damn steroids. :loco:

Luckily most went over towards the left so I got better position to the right by Liz. There were a few other "metal moments" of Sara. None as classic at that. She nearly matches the :headbang:, if it were a blonde :)

Thanks for the welcome Linda. I sent you a PM to get the other pictures.

Jim

Thanks for the great pics and for the link to the "dudepit" thread. I just posted some stuff over there.:Spin:

spideyjg said:
Very savvy of you to get on the risers Aja. At many points you were all I could see. Poor Linda I don't believe I saw her the whole show.
I'll definitley be there for the next show that comes around. Y'all made my week.
I posted a review and some pictures in the Dudepit G&L forum and Wanda is a hit. http://www.vintagebass.com/thedudepit/showthread.php?t=7406I think manyy "pitters" will turn out should you guys come nearby. Bass players all over the place are very interested to see y'all.

Here are some pictures. Most of which I got arms fully extended up....

Have you kissed you microphone today?
ironmaidens044.jpg

Belting it out!!!!
ironmaidens073.jpg

What a moment on Sarah! Captions anyone? :loco: :headbang:
ironmaidens023.jpg

Great one of Wanda, Liz and Aja.
ironmaidens060.jpg
WOW! I'm starting to like this board even more!:worship: