Went to the galaxy last night

Blayne

Bass player
Mar 13, 2005
huntington beach califorina
First time seeing "The Iron maidens" i was quite shocked, they sure no what there doing the place was electurfying or how ever u spell it :loco: the vibe of the concert was so intence there was literally sweat drippin off the walls amazing performance, i was down in the mosh pit having a blast, oh wen they played # of the beast..jesus christ the damn place went NUTS! it was almost as good as actully seeing the real iron maiden do it. Cant wait to see them again, hopefully i might be able to meet the band better

great job girls rock n roll baby! :headbang:

Welcome to The Iron Maidens BB's Blayne! You picked a fine show as your first TIMS experience! ;) Thank you for coming! I must admit the vibe was insane! Sooo many MAIDEN fans in OC! :headbang: Absolutely unbelievable!!!! We had close to 700 people there just for our Maiden tribute in addition to the other people there for Pyromania (excellent Def Leppard tribute!), Eruption (Amazingly entertaining Van Halen tribute!) and Monkey Business (Good time fun Skid Row tribute!) - WOW! Metal is definitely alive in So Cal! Sooo good to see so many 18 and under there too. Encouraging to know there is hope for a new generation of metal yet!

Please come introduce yourself to us next time you catch one of our shows! It's always a pleasure for us to meet fellow Iron Maiden freaks!!!! :hotjump:

Cheers!

totally! cant wait till ur next show when ever it is ill def. come by might be to shy to entroduce my self to such a bitchin band tho =P heh hah when i first came in the building when they put those big X's on my hands they where gone b4 i got home bc i sweated so much to the awesome iron maidens!!

Blayne said:
totally! cant wait till ur next show when ever it is ill def. come by might be to shy to entroduce my self to such a bitchin band tho =P heh hah when i first came in the building when they put those big X's on my hands they where gone b4 i got home bc i sweated so much to the awesome iron maidens!!

Mine were gone by the time I was watching Eruption! It was HOT in there! Woo hoo! Our next local show is on Friday, April 22 at Paladino's in Tarzana. I know I already posted this in another post so I apologize for repeating myself, but please do sign up on our emailing list for future show updates on our website.:) We don't share our list with other peeps so you won't get unwanted :Spam: from other people you did not sign up to recieve info from. ;)

SHY!?? Oh please, I think this band has some of the shyest people on Earth as members (not all I might add! hee hee!) We are only people just like you who are paying tribute to the REAL IRON MAIDEN.....now, meeting THEM is a different story! :oops:

ironmaidenfan09 said:
Did the Skid Row and Pyromania bands have the same band members or was I THAT Hammered?

at least the singer - when he came out again for Pyromania he said "You all look familiar . . . ."

Maybe the chubby blonde-haired guitar guy too.

Blayne said:

Welcome to the boards Blayne! Please don't be too shy to say hello when you come to the show next time. :wave:

ironmaidenfan09 said:
Did the Skid Row and Pyromania bands have the same band members or was I THAT Hammered?
<delurk>I know that the singer and bass player were the same. Funny thing is that each band got booked separately! If you are looking for a fun hunt, try searching some of the Firehouse sites... you might catch a glimpse of the bass player :headbang: .

BTW Thank you to all the fans at the Galaxy! You guys were great! and we only had to bum rush one guy!!! Too bad I couldn't hit the pit. Oh well...<lurk>