I had a very bizarre dream last night

I dreamt I was at work (I work in a hotel cleaning chalets and lodges) and I was doing my usual routine when I went into one of the lodges and it was a MaidenS concert!!! This was all totally normal in the dream of course, so I go and stand at the barrier to wait on the concert starting. Then Mark, the manager, comes up to me and takes me to one side and tells me he'd like me to be the assistant producer on the next MaidenS album. I've shocked at being offered this but I accept and go back and wait for the show to start. I have the Galaxy dvd in my hand cos it's the same setlist and the last 3 songs are ones I don't know. I was really worried about this cos I didn't know any of the words and was upset cos I wouldn't be able to sing along and the girls wouldn't think I was as big a Maiden fan as I've made out!!! The only song I remember them doing was The Assassin (which I know isn't on the Galaxy dvd!) and after that Aja came down beside me and was speaking to me. I gave her an article about the MaidenS which I'd cut out of a newspaper and as she unfolded it, she totally ripped it as she did so and I said to her, "I spent ages cutting that out and sellotaping it together!!" This was happening when the 3 unknown songs were being played. Loads of fans came out from the sides to the mics and were doing "Woah oh oh!" bit of Heaven Can Wait. Once that had finished, Linda stood up to throw her sticks into the crowd and she stumbled and fell into her drumkit!! :lol: I caught the stick that she had thrown but gave it to the girl next to me telling her, "Here you can have it, I have loads!". She never even said thank you and I was well pissed off about that!!

Now, boys and girls, this is what happens when you eat cheese before bed!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ahahaha!! What a wild dream! I think I slipped on some of your cheese when throwing those sticks out to the crowd! Your dream is pretty telling in ways you will realize at a much later date!

oooo! Are you ladies planning a tour of Limey Land??? :D

Make sure to go in the summer! I always end up there in the winter freezing my balls off! :lol:

Or I guess it could mean that you are going to play some new songs... :p

Hahaha, I can only hope eh???

Yeah, either they're coming over here or they're going to play The Assassin or Heaven Can Wait next!!! :lol:

Ahahaha!! What a wild dream! I think I slipped on some of your cheese when throwing those sticks out to the crowd! Your dream is pretty telling in ways you will realize at a much later date!

:err: :saint: :err: :saint:

Well y'all know if you ever do shows in the UK you have a one guaranteed roadie. Jenna could drive the van. :lol:

Jim

:lol: :lol:

I don't think you'd want that!!! I'm only on my 3rd driving lesson ever but if you need help lugging amps, drumkits, devils, skulls etc - I'm there!! :kickass: :lol:

Then maybe you would have to help Joe sell the merchandise so he doesn't give back more money in change than what he takes in.

Y'all got that funny money over there with all kinda wacky names. :lol: Quid, shilling, farthing, pence, pound......o_O :zombie:

Jim

Then maybe you would have to help Joe sell the merchandise so he doesn't give back more money in change than what he takes in.

Y'all got that funny money over there with all kinda wacky names. :lol: Quid, shilling, farthing, pence, pound......o_O :zombie:

Jim

Shilling?? Farthing?? What century are you living in??? :lol: Quid is to pound that buck is to dollar btw!! ;) That would be fun - as long as I could get to the front row after!! :headbang:

You should have see me trying to buy a bottle of juice in Washington DC - it took me about 10mins to count out $1.25 from my change!!! :lol:

Shilling?? Farthing?? What century are you living in??? :lol: Quid is to pound that buck is to dollar btw!! ;) That would be fun - as long as I could get to the front row after!! :headbang:

You should have see me trying to buy a bottle of juice in Washington DC - it took me about 10mins to count out $1.25 from my change!!! :lol:

Well any different country trying to get a grip on the monetary system takes a little bit. I held up a few lines in other countries with all the funny colored bills and different coins trying to sort it out. :err:

Then again either too many TV shows about England have blended into each other or I am far older than I think. :loco:

Jim

Well any different country trying to get a grip on the monetary system takes a little bit. I held up a few lines in other countries with all the funny colored bills and different coins trying to sort it out. :err:

Then again either too many TV shows about England have blended into each other or I am far older than I think. :loco:

Jim

Indeed!!! Your money's all the same colour and the same size, just with a different number in the corner!!! :lol: It's just what your used to eh?? :D

Geeze Jenna, that's like the dream I had that I was a VIP at a Maiden Concert, and one of the managers came up to me and said that Adrian had an accident and broke his hand and they needed someone to sub in for him... I jumped at the chance and I was playing Adrian's parts and solo's almost note perfect... had to be a dream!! ::lol::

I dreamt I was at work (I work in a hotel cleaning chalets and lodges) and I was doing my usual routine when I went into one of the lodges and it was a MaidenS concert!!! This was all totally normal in the dream of course, so I go and stand at the barrier to wait on the concert starting. Then Mark, the manager, comes up to me and takes me to one side and tells me he'd like me to be the assistant producer on the next MaidenS album. I've shocked at being offered this but I accept and go back and wait for the show to start. I have the Galaxy dvd in my hand cos it's the same setlist and the last 3 songs are ones I don't know. I was really worried about this cos I didn't know any of the words and was upset cos I wouldn't be able to sing along and the girls wouldn't think I was as big a Maiden fan as I've made out!!! The only song I remember them doing was The Assassin (which I know isn't on the Galaxy dvd!) and after that Aja came down beside me and was speaking to me. I gave her an article about the MaidenS which I'd cut out of a newspaper and as she unfolded it, she totally ripped it as she did so and I said to her, "I spent ages cutting that out and sellotaping it together!!" This was happening when the 3 unknown songs were being played. Loads of fans came out from the sides to the mics and were doing "Woah oh oh!" bit of Heaven Can Wait. Once that had finished, Linda stood up to throw her sticks into the crowd and she stumbled and fell into her drumkit!! :lol: I caught the stick that she had thrown but gave it to the girl next to me telling her, "Here you can have it, I have loads!". She never even said thank you and I was well pissed off about that!!

Now, boys and girls, this is what happens when you eat cheese before bed!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Freud's Analysis:
You clean chalets and lodges which is a traditionally feminine job, yet the cleaning itself would indicate a suppression of your more bestial, sexual side. Then you go into a lodge, most likely through a door (as that's the usual way to enter a building) which is on obviously vulvic symbol. And you enter a Maidens concert- women having a great time with passion and intensity and unabashed to show it. Thus making this dream a wish-fulfilment of erotic desire, going from the ordinary, repressed mode of living to a primitive id-driven one. Still, you have to wait in line or wait for the show to start, thus indicating a fear to immediately indulge in your primal desires. Then a man (Mark) appears, who wants you to do a behind-the-scenes type job, symbolizing your attitude towards how men treat you, always wanting you to do things to provide others pleasure (help with the production), but not wanting you to get any yourself (like actually joining the Maidens onstage). Nonetheless, if such wish would be fulfilled by playing guitar with them, it indicates your need for a man as the guitar symbolizes heterosexual union, as it is shaped like a woman's body being penetrated by a phallus (the neck I think you call it, but I'm not a guitar player). Still, you will have no part of fulfilling another's desires without getting something for yourself, so rather than give to anyone else (be assistant producer), you decide to wait to watch (at least you get to see other women having pleasure), thus living your desires through others. The shock at the offer shows your contempt for traditional roles where you can't indulge in the feminine id without stigma. The CD indicates that you have the abilitiy (in your own hands) to experience full feminine pleasure yourself (through your own hands or another), but not knowing the last three song indicates that there are levels of pleasure that you are still unfamiliar with. Fear of not knowing the words indicates a need to prove to others that you're as experienced in the feminine mysteries of pleasure and desire as any other woman. The Maidens are an Iron Maiden tribute band after all, the band named after the medieval torute device consisting of the deep feminine sarcophagus, filled with sharp phallic spikes. Hence, a desire to equal any other unashamedly sexual woman in number of encounters with stimulation via the phallus. You noted the Maidens doing Assassin which you did not have in your hands (on the CD), an assassin being an expert in one shot, one kill, which symbolizes your inexperience with pleasurable one-night stands. Aja comes down to help you get in touch with the feminine pleasure mysteries, thus indicating the parts of yourself which desires such. Yet, in the final end, you scorn that part of yourself by giving in something flat; flat lacks in depth, depth symbolic of the vulva, and thus the paper article symbolic of your ultimate rejection of the deep feminine and all the pleasures thereof. Additionally, newspaper articles are black and white, indicating this being a moralistic decision. The disowned part of your id (Aja) scorns back by ripping up the article thus rejecting your unwillingness to fully embrace femininity. Nonetheless, your retort to Aja indicates your time put into creating a surface image., which ultimately stopped you from fully experiencing feminity as it happened when the 3 unknown songs where playing. The "WOh oh oh" indicates your seeing others embracing the primalness, be it masculine or feminine. Other Maidens songs (like Wcker Man and The Trooper) have a refrain or other parts featuring wohs and ohs (symbolic of the moaning during sexual gratification), yet you choose to hear them during Heaven Can Wait indicating your own suppression, rationalized as not really suppressing but just delaying. Linda (also symbolizing your id) makes a final attempt to break through by throwing you a drumstick (another phallic symbol), yet you give it to someone else to preserve your image of already having the experience, but actually denying the experience through your maintainence of the image thereof.

Well, that stretched my creative interpretive juices, so I'll wait a few days before giving you Jung's analysis.

Freud's Analysis:
You clean chalets and lodges which is a traditionally feminine job, yet the cleaning itself would indicate a suppression of your more bestial, sexual side. Then you go into a lodge, most likely through a door (as that's the usual way to enter a building) which is on obviously vulvic symbol. And you enter a Maidens concert- women having a great time with passion and intensity and unabashed to show it. Thus making this dream a wish-fulfilment of erotic desire, going from the ordinary, repressed mode of living to a primitive id-driven one. Still, you have to wait in line or wait for the show to start, thus indicating a fear to immediately indulge in your primal desires. Then a man (Mark) appears, who wants you to do a behind-the-scenes type job, symbolizing your attitude towards how men treat you, always wanting you to do things to provide others pleasure (help with the production), but not wanting you to get any yourself (like actually joining the Maidens onstage). Nonetheless, if such wish would be fulfilled by playing guitar with them, it indicates your need for a man as the guitar symbolizes heterosexual union, as it is shaped like a woman's body being penetrated by a phallus (the neck I think you call it, but I'm not a guitar player). Still, you will have no part of fulfilling another's desires without getting something for yourself, so rather than give to anyone else (be assistant producer), you decide to wait to watch (at least you get to see other women having pleasure), thus living your desires through others. The shock at the offer shows your contempt for traditional roles where you can't indulge in the feminine id without stigma. The CD indicates that you have the abilitiy (in your own hands) to experience full feminine pleasure yourself (through your own hands or another), but not knowing the last three song indicates that there are levels of pleasure that you are still unfamiliar with. Fear of not knowing the words indicates a need to prove to others that you're as experienced in the feminine mysteries of pleasure and desire as any other woman. The Maidens are an Iron Maiden tribute band after all, the band named after the medieval torute device consisting of the deep feminine sarcophagus, filled with sharp phallic spikes. Hence, a desire to equal any other unashamedly sexual woman in number of encounters with stimulation via the phallus. You noted the Maidens doing Assassin which you did not have in your hands (on the CD), an assassin being an expert in one shot, one kill, which symbolizes your inexperience with pleasurable one-night stands. Aja comes down to help you get in touch with the feminine pleasure mysteries, thus indicating the parts of yourself which desires such. Yet, in the final end, you scorn that part of yourself by giving in something flat; flat lacks in depth, depth symbolic of the vulva, and thus the paper article symbolic of your ultimate rejection of the deep feminine and all the pleasures thereof. Additionally, newspaper articles are black and white, indicating this being a moralistic decision. The disowned part of your id (Aja) scorns back by ripping up the article thus rejecting your unwillingness to fully embrace femininity. Nonetheless, your retort to Aja indicates your time put into creating a surface image., which ultimately stopped you from fully experiencing feminity as it happened when the 3 unknown songs where playing. The "WOh oh oh" indicates your seeing others embracing the primalness, be it masculine or feminine. Other Maidens songs (like Wcker Man and The Trooper) have a refrain or other parts featuring wohs and ohs (symbolic of the moaning during sexual gratification), yet you choose to hear them during Heaven Can Wait indicating your own suppression, rationalized as not really suppressing but just delaying. Linda (also symbolizing your id) makes a final attempt to break through by throwing you a drumstick (another phallic symbol), yet you give it to someone else to preserve your image of already having the experience, but actually denying the experience through your maintainence of the image thereof.

Well, that stretched my creative interpretive juices, so I'll wait a few days before giving you Jung's analysis.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooook then!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do all these dream analysis' have to do with sex?? :lol: Very interesting what you typed, but I'm afraid none of it really applies to me!!! :lol: One thing you were right in tho, is that I do not have or want to have one night stands. Oh you could have a field day with some of my other dreams I have!!! What does dancing in the street with a very drunk Dave Murray swinging round lamposts singing mean?? :lol:

Geeze Jenna, that's like the dream I had that I was a VIP at a Maiden Concert, and one of the managers came up to me and said that Adrian had an accident and broke his hand and they needed someone to sub in for him... I jumped at the chance and I was playing Adrian's parts and solo's almost note perfect... had to be a dream!! ::lol::

I've had dreams like that - in the past Bruce has pulled me onstage to sing Brave New World and James has pulled me onstage to sing Nothing Else Matters with him. Love dreams like that!!! :kickass: