I prevented an abduction last night

Danny rctv

Girl Band Geek!
May 22, 2002
San Francisco
www.realitychecktv.com
This was too weird! I was waiting at the bus stop last night to go see my friends in Forbidden play.There was this cute German redhead hanging out waiting along with this older woman and another with her kid.

This car pulls up to the bus stop with this dude in it and he starts talking to the German chick. I was standing about 15 feet away watching for the bus but I could tell the way this guy pulled up he had his eye on this German girl.So I watch as he's motioning for her to get in the car with him. I couldn't believe what I was witnessing.So the dude pulls off driving past me.He looked and said something to me and he pulled in to the gas station behind the bus stop.

I didn't really pay attention to that but I went over to the girl and asked her if that guy was trying to get her to get in the car with him and she said yes and that she didn't know the guy.That's when I noticed the dude got out his car and he had a friend waiting for him at the gas station and they both came over to where she was standing only now I was standing next to her.

They come up and take one look at me and the dude that was driving was all "Oh! I'm sorry I thought you were alone!" a woman sitting at the stop says "Yeah these 2 are together." so he puts his hands up back tracking "It's cool I thought you were alone and might need a ride never mind!" and him and his buddy jumped in their car and took off!

I had roughly memorized the license plate,called the cops and made a report. I mean what was up with that?? Why would this complete stranger randomly offer this young attractive girl a ride and then he had a buddy standing near by unless they were up to no good?

He says he thought she was alone yet there were about 4 other people including me standing there at the bus stop.What a dumb ass asking if she needs a ride? She's waiting for the bus and why not offer the rest of us a ride?

I'm sure me with my long hair & leather jacket plus I'm not small must've have been an imposing presence to these 2 guys.Kind of ironic,You'd think looking at this guy and looking at me I'd have been the bad guy(I've been unfairly stereotyped due to my appearance in the past) but I could just feel it. This guy was not a good person.There's some real wackos out there and it's just so disturbing when you encounter stuff like this at least the situation was defused with out any real trouble.

SUPER DANNY!

I thought you resisted an alien abduction when I first saw the point.

This was too weird! I was waiting at the bus stop last night to go see my friends in Forbidden play.There was this cute German redhead hanging out waiting along with this older woman and another with her kid.

This car pulls up to the bus stop with this dude in it and he starts talking to the German chick. I was standing about 15 feet away watching for the bus but I could tell the way this guy pulled up he had his eye on this German girl.So I watch as he's motioning for her to get in the car with him. I couldn't believe what I was witnessing.So the dude pulls off driving past me.He looked and said something to me and he pulled in to the gas station behind the bus stop.

I didn't really pay attention to that but I went over to the girl and asked her if that guy was trying to get her to get in the car with him and she said yes and that she didn't know the guy.That's when I noticed the dude got out his car and he had a friend waiting for him at the gas station and they both came over to where she was standing only now I was standing next to her.

They come up and take one look at me and the dude that was driving was all "Oh! I'm sorry I thought you were alone!" a woman sitting at the stop says "Yeah these 2 are together." so he puts his hands up back tracking "It's cool I thought you were alone and might need a ride never mind!" and him and his buddy jumped in their car and took off!

I had roughly memorized the license plate,called the cops and made a report. I mean what was up with that?? Why would this complete stranger randomly offer this young attractive girl a ride and then he had a buddy standing near by unless they were up to no good?

He says he thought she was alone yet there were about 4 other people including me standing there at the bus stop.What a dumb ass asking if she needs a ride? She's waiting for the bus and why not offer the rest of us a ride?

I'm sure me with my long hair & leather jacket plus I'm not small must've have been an imposing presence to these 2 guys.Kind of ironic,You'd think looking at this guy and looking at me I'd have been the bad guy(I've been unfairly stereotyped due to my appearance in the past) but I could just feel it. This guy was not a good person.There's some real wackos out there and it's just so disturbing when you encounter stuff like this at least the situation was defused with out any real trouble.

Almost happened to me as a child.Good work man!

San Francisco's a great city, but one of the things I hated when I lived there was you had to constantly watch your back, especially at night. I've seen a lot of crazy sh*t happen in that city.

BTW, that Forbidden show was awesome! Great to see original drummer Paul Bostaph sit in for a few songs.

Did this happen in San Francisco?

"one of the things I hated when I lived there was you had to constantly watch your back, especially at night."

Yeah LA is 100% though?

NOT