Are you guys busy Friday Night? If not...

chewybang

Afro'ed guitar player
Sep 16, 2002
Orange, CA
www.downrightband.com
Sup peoples,
It's Javier from Downright. What are you guys doing this Friday night (October 25th)? If you guys are just chillin' and you missed us last time we played with the Maidens (at Kozmos last month?), drop by Hogue Barmichaels in Newport Beach. We'll be playing with Alice Unchained (tribute to Alice In Chains) and more. Show starts at 8pm but we'll be on at 10pm. Hope you guys can make it... I know Bruce Chickinson will be serving up the drinks at the bar! What more could you ask for? A hottie serving you drinks? I guess a big fat wallet and a higher tolerance for alcohol would be nice...
If you guys want, check out www.downrightband.com

Thanks and hope to see ya there!
Javier:headbang:

damn!
I'm going to be covering the Dame Fortune performance for The Metal Hall at Paladino's on Friday....
I wish I could divide myself in three....
one part at Hogues, the other part at the Creeping Death show for KCAL and the third part at Paladino's... but alas... there's only one me...

Thanks Jenny! Not the best turn out but we'll still rock out the same - in front of 1 or 1000 people. Thanks for being so cool to us, for working that night and serving up them drinks. Sorry I didn't get a chance to thank you at the club, though... I hope we can play together again sometime soon.
Good luck up North... I'll probably see you guys at the Smokeout!