Happy birthday Peter

Lunah

Crazy photographer
Jul 8, 2004
Copenhagen, Denmark
www.metalmoments.net
One day to late, Peter was celebrated here at Swedenrock Festival, today.

hbp1.jpg

hbp2.jpg

hbp3.jpg

hbp4.jpg

Watch out for the whole review - coming soon at http://www.metalmoments.net

nice photos Lunah! Did you have our Hypocrisy outfit on that day to show Peter?? I remember you even had your Hypo socks on! haha.

I must get one of those Hoodies you have aswel, i think it was an abducted zipper hoodie. Where did you get it?? i had never seen one til i met you & Tobz in Bochum last year.

Hey Paganthunder :kickass:

Yes, I only use my Hyposocks on special days :lol:, and New years Eve in Bochum was one of them... (I dont remember about swedenrock, I know I used them somedays..)

You know, I really dont remember what Hoddie I was wearing that day... :loco: - I have an Abducted, but it's not a zipper. (Btw, its my favorite shirt), so It has been the one with logo and a big black Hypocross on the back, or the "I'll be watching you..." - which actually is from the Abducted time also... I think :rolleyes:

I have bougth most of my shirt at concerts or Ebay...

...And thanks for the compliments for the pictures :)

and you, why do you always talk about Hypocrisy g strings to the ladies of this board? Cuz you want em to send you pics ? :p

and whats a beauty maid? A girl that has never looked good in her whole life? :p

The clarifications that you give us, Shamateur, puts smiles on all of our faces.

Let's be happy now and drink our vodka!

Point number one: maid = girl.
Point number two: statement of facts = constatation (Super, u should know what is it).
Point number three: I never drink vodka; it is very "narrow" drink for me.

Have fun here, guys!

point number 4 : you should open your dictionnary and read the definition of the word SARCASM :p

point number 5 : you should acknowledge the fact that you have a most peculiar way of saying things sometimes ;)

point number 6 : I drank enough vodka already for an entire lifetime :p

I am very sorry that during getting both of my higher education I was teached for business language with touch of specific maritime vocabulary instead of getting skills in free-talking on metal boards. :heh: