Happy Birthday Smylex!

Keyser Soze said:
Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great one.... even if you are going to watch Kiss (ugh)

Hmm...why do I get the sneaking suspicion that Keyser doesn't like Kiss too much? :D (Jackie, you're gonna love hearing me singing God Of Thunder at the Jam Night then, if you're gonna be there for it. Need earplugs?)

The show was fun. They were giving away movie theater posters and DVDs of Kiss Symphony The DVD, courtesy of KLSX. I won a poster autographed by Paul Stanley by being the guy that was jumping the highest and then answering one of the trivia questions. (I don't think that I'm in that good of shape, but I was still jumping higher than anyone else and I was wearing my steel-toed boots from work!) They didn't show all three acts of the concert, but the whole movie was 2 hours long and they played it at full concert volume.
:OMG:

Unfortunately, if you didn't see it in the theater on this night, you're more than likely NOT going to see it in a theater again.

Thanks to all of you for the kindest birthday wishes and gifts. :Spin: It means a lot to me, especially since...well, I would be airing my dirty laundry if I wrote what I just edited out, but the family Christmas card priority assignments are being shifted again this year. :Smug:

Hehehe, not a big fan... :) But would be cool to hear ya sing it... probably do it better than Kiss (a tone deaf monkey could sing better than Kiss)... *runs*
I am definitely going to be there at the Jam... helping out with the procedings...

Glad you had a good one :)

Happy BDay man! Here's to many more years of "tap the Smylex"...

Just kidding!!! I think Linda should give you a break for at least one gig...
;)

There is no breaking tradition of "Tap the Smylex," even for my birthday. Of course, those bruises can be a lot of fun to explain at work. :loco:

As to lining Gene Simmons's pockets, you can buy your copy of Kiss Symphony at Tower for $19.99 (at least I did yesterday!) :)