Happy birthday to Matt aka. NicodemiX

mousewings

Nov 21, 2001
Early... but it's your day in the old country right now...

so Happy Birthday cutie!!!!!! :D :D

can't drink, I have an exam tomorrow evening. haha owned. I can't drink tomorrow night because I have an exam thursday evening, haha again. I can't drink friday night because I have an exam saturday morning.

:Spin:

yes, as I mentioned earlier, the Christian giftgiving ritual beneath the boughs of the angel defiled tree of paganism is mandatory according to my Christian landlords.

NicodemiX said:
yes, as I mentioned earlier, the Christian giftgiving ritual beneath the boughs of the angel defiled tree of paganism is mandatory according to my Christian landlords.
YES! Even funnier the second time around!!!

Happy Birthday make new drunk thread when you finally get around to getting drunk kthxbday.

I'm feeling particularly impatient so I went downstairs and opened my box from my parents. They sent me a jacket, cool. My sister just gave me My Dying Bride - As the Flower Withers. Now I have their entire discography minus the individual EPs and Best of Compilations. Rule!

Doomcifer said:
I wish I was 19 again.
I like my mind, experience, and station in life better right now, but I wish I had the body of a 19 year old. Like this one:

V242298.jpg