Happy birthday to Matt aka. NicodemiX

She's 19? How about she stop making herself look like 36 with excessive poor make-up then :erk:

Anyhoo, HAPPEY HAPPEY *insert stupid flashing birthday gifs which I am too lazy to find before my morning coffee*

I remember taking heavy medication before a final in high school. I passed it too.

The drinking age here is 18 but since it's my family, I've been drinking since... forever.

Good luck on your tests too, Matt. :D

fuck all:

spaffe hasn't gotten my stuff yet, I doubt Erik has (considering that I stuffed his envelope with tons of shit for him, fotmbm, and anyone else in Umeå if they decide to share), and I have no idea if the other guys I've traded with recently have gotten their stuff either.

It's Christmas. It takes up to 3 weeks for stuff to just get to the States, so longer for Europe. I know this as of today. And argh @ the post lineups. :/

Hm... I got a package from Matt in 7 or 8 days about 2 weeks ago... strange. And once I again, I must publicly display my anger that the vinyl I got him for this occassion SHOWED UP BROKEN OMG WTF

(not my fault)

Erik said:
She's 19? How about she stop making herself look like 36 with excessive poor make-up then :erk:
Apparently she's 22, whatever. Agreed, too much makeup, but I don't ever look at her face anyhow. :loco: