Happy Birthday to me

MadeInNewJersey

nursing my wounds
Apr 15, 2002
The Ridge
www.discogs.com
Yeah, it's pretty fucking lame I'm starting this post myself, but the "how young is too young..." thread got me thinking. Everyone I know, both in the real world, and even here on teh interweb has their shit together.

I'm a loser. I have nothing going on. I'm feeling really down. And the fact that today's my 31st birthday isn't helping. I'm not getting any younger.

I realize this is an out-of-the-norm post for me, but for whatever reason, I'm feeling like shit and all morbid and depressed. I haven't had a whole lot go my way lately, so I'm using my right to free speech to whine. Meh.

It's better to vent than hold shitty feelings inside. Hopefully things will look up soon enough, and I'm sure you have more than enough bootlegs to at least distract you for the time being. :)

And Happy Birthday!

I don't 'have my shit together', you're not alone. Besides, no one who has a CD collection like yours is a loser. :loco: Happy-as-possible Birthday!

I have to admit, I feel pretty stupid now that I've finally woken up and re-read what I wrote last night. At least it made sense and wasn't all haemmeremrneeerd ;)

Thanks to each of you for your merry wishes. I feel much better (albeit crushingly hungover). And half.com has indeed confirmed that I bought $100 worth of head-melting stoner metal/rock 2 nights ago, so I didn't hallucinate that. So basically, I'm writing it off as a Happy B-Day to me. And my ex-girlfriend (current roommate :zombie: ) and her best (REALLY HOT) friend are taking me out to get soused tonight, so wish me luck as I make every attempt possible for a menage a trois (or however the fuck that's spelled).

Thanks again fellas, you all made me smile. :)

Heh, I was feeling like that about a month before my 18th. Then it came around and I realised I could still get away with being a child, with the added bonus of being able to legitamately condescend anyone younger than me who had a problem with it :D

Best solution to any problem is not to give a flying fuck about it :cool: Happy birthday dude!