Happy Birthday to our b& friend!

Joe says:
Happy birthday from Deron to Joe.
1) Ralph had zero to do with this, I don't even know the guy. I saw his post but he never messaged me (or I would have put him in his place).

2) Some of your posts were reported recently.

3) You self admitted going over the line too much lately, and trolling.

4) You've had enough chances for the "whatever lessons your ban was gonna teach me I already learned" line - obviously the past temp bans have not sunk in and your statement is quite bogus.

5) Makes no difference to me if it is your b-day, go out and do something to celebrate.

6) Man up, quit being a baby, and deal with the punishment you brought ON YOURSELF.

7) I will not reply further. Toodles.

Joe says:
Happy birthday from Deron to Joe.
1) Ralph had zero to do with this, I don't even know the guy. I saw his post but he never messaged me (or I would have put him in his place).

2) Some of your posts were reported recently.

3) You self admitted going over the line too much lately, and trolling.

4) You've had enough chances for the "whatever lessons your ban was gonna teach me I already learned" line - obviously the past temp bans have not sunk in and your statement is quite bogus.

5) Makes no difference to me if it is your b-day, go out and do something to celebrate.

6) Man up, quit being a baby, and deal with the punishment you brought ON YOURSELF.

7) I will not reply further. Toodles.

I thought Joe was the heartless one:lol:

Heyyyy, sorry for the late but I have been able to turn my pc on only now and can spend only five minutes... but...

...happy birthday Joe, hope you're fine and wish you to have a lot fun!! Take care. :)

It should be added that I sent that message because of him crying at me about it all (deja vu, same thing he always does when this happens). Otherwise, I would have sent nothing.

He may be banned, but everyone deserves to be wished a happy birthday! :D
Happy Birthday Joe, even though you can't see this :lol:.

He can still see it. Cause when i got banned, i was still able to come to this forum and read the posts. I just couldn't log in or anything.