Happy Birthday to Seraphim

:lol: Here I came to make a thread about it, and what do I see!?

:oops: people really do care!!! :oops:

I did, and for the first time in my life - I was able to legally drink.

Yay for hard alcohol!

Just turned 21!

Thing is I can't stand the taste of liquor...it's not that it has a burning sensation when going down like a lot of people have told me; it's just that it tastes like kellogs corn flakes whipped in a blender to me (that mainly goes for ales though).

I'm 19...turning 20 relatively soon. Drinking age here is 19, and 18 in Alberta.

You don't like liquor at all? ...what about like Kaluha mudslides, you could drink like 10 of those and they taste like chocolate milk or cafe drinks.

16 is the age here
yeah, normally it is, but stores started to pay attention to that only a few years ago. And actually, its the age at which you can legally buy alcohol yourself, but it doesnt mean that it is absolutely forbidden for you to have a drink if you're younger like in the US. And if you go out at parties in villages, you'd be astonished to see that kids that dont look older than 14 can already have as many beers as they want...

Yeah, in California the age to legally drink is 21. I really just don't like the taste of it, even "girly" drinks taste like crap to me.

I haven't had a mudslide though, so I'll get back to you on that :D

yeah, normally it is, but stores started to pay attention to that only a few years ago. And actually, its the age at which you can legally buy alcohol yourself, but it doesnt mean that it is absolutely forbidden for you to have a drink if you're younger like in the US. And if you go out at parties in villages, you'd be astonished to see that kids that dont look older than 14 can already have as many beers as they want...

yeah, I know, it's happening here too, I even see 8 year olds walking the street with a bottle of booze

I hear in France kids have wine with dinner each night. I think if it's taught not to be a big deal, it wouldn't get as out of control.

And speaking of flavored beer, I would love to find some chocolate beer. mmmmmmmmmmm.