Happy Birthday Hearsey!

Heheh, happy birthday to meh faverite TP roll! :D

Ah the nostalgia! *Sniff* :cry:

For some reason this picture always reminds me of you, so I thought I'd add it as opposed to those tired old 'birthday smilies' ;)

domofap.gif

Oh and this one of couse, I'd nearly swear you'd developed this test yourself. :Smug:

Eyetest.jpg

Here's to another 23 more eh!? *Cheers*

Reactions: Lolita Vampiriá
Spike said:
Heheh, happy birthday to meh faverite TP roll! :D

Ah the nostalgia! *Sniff* :cry:

For some reason this picture always reminds me of you, so I thought I'd add it as opposed to those tired old 'birthday smilies' ;)

domofap.gif

Oh and this one of couse, I'd nearly swear you'd developed this test yourself. :Smug:

Eyetest.jpg

Here's to another 23 more eh!? *Cheers*

:lol:

ouagadougou said:
who's Carrie? !!:eek:

Stephen King's first novel/movie. Telekinetic girl who was humiliated at her prom by being doused in pig's blood and so she locked all the doors in the school with her mind and caused it to burn down with everyone inside even though it was only a few people that did it to her. Evil movie, you should see it. The movie's actually better than the book. Yeah you do look like her in that picture though. 'cos in the end when the fires start up there's weird green orange and red glows on her face that make her look evil... like you. :p

sorry for all that, when I know something I like to tell all. :lol:

oh yeah, happy birthday Lasse, even though I'm kinda late. :cry:

GreatPhoenix said:
Stephen King's first novel/movie. Telekinetic girl who was humiliated at her prom by being doused in pig's blood and so she locked all the doors in the school with her mind and caused it to burn down with everyone inside even though it was only a few people that did it to her. Evil movie, you should see it. The movie's actually better than the book. Yeah you do look like her in that picture though. 'cos in the end when the fires start up there's weird green orange and red glows on her face that make her look evil... like you. :p

oh.. thanks