Happy birthday Tranquilian *^@#%*^$

Today's beer thread actually doubled as his birthday thread, you would've known that if you read through all that shit. Either way, Happy Birfday, again. :loco:

Happy b-day Dan. As a present, I'll be your personal slave for the day. Just don't ask me to cook.

mousewings said:
Happy b-day Dan. As a present, I'll be your personal slave for the day. Just don't ask me to cook.
Well, take away an "o" and add a "c" in place of it, then put the word "suck" in front of it and you got yourself a winnAR. :tickled:

j/k

no, i'm not. who am I kidding. :wave:

Doomcifer said:
Well, take away an "o" and add a "c" in place of it, then put the word "suck" in front of it and you got yourself a winnAR. :tickled:
And then if you carry the 2 but not the H then... OH MY GOD...!

richter.jpg

mousewings said:
I have no need for a slave who doesn't go for pre-marital sex ;)

Thank you all. The girls in the beer thread made my day :worship:

Damn. That was quotable. ;)

I still know how to take care of a house, sew, and do laundry. I also don't object to pre-maritial fooling around. :D

mousewings said:
Damn. That was quotable. ;)

I still know how to take care of a house, sew, and do laundry. I also don't object to pre-maritial fooling around. :D
Close but no cigar, as Clinton would say.

Blowjobs are great and all, but they are only an acceptable replacement to crazy monkey sex for so long.

Black Winter Day said:
Come on, mousewings is Asian, you know she'll do all your fuckin' housework and then come asking for a beatin'! It's perfect.

;)
Don't stereotype me. I'd never ask anyone to beat me or let them... unless that's a sexual connotation.

Monkey sex? That sounds disturbing.