Happy Birthday Wanda "Steph Harris" Ortiz!

Mr Toast

Threadslayer
Aug 1, 2002
www.mrtoast.com
It is now Thursday 3/27 here in Tennessee, so happy birthday to one of our favorite bassists!!!
:hotjump:

hellobirthdayeddie.jpg

I'll have more to say later!
;)

I still have some work I need to do on this one. I ran out of time, so excuse the missing detail on the bass and other places. So although I'm still working furiously on this, here is my latest piece so far...

wandaportrait2dweb.jpg

Happy Birthday Wanda!
;)

Why isn't Saturday being called a birthday show? Will there be a cake presentation during a pause in the final song as I've seen happen at previous birthday shows? In any event,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
:hotjump:
Speaking of Saturday, if all goes as planned, that will be my 18th MaidenS show, and the night they pull ahead of Rush to be the band I've seen live the most times.

Jeff Milne said:
Why isn't Saturday being called a birthday show? Will there be a cake presentation during a pause in the final song as I've seen happen at previous birthday shows? In any event,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
jump3.gif

Speaking of Saturday, if all goes as planned, that will be my 18th MaidenS show, and the night they pull ahead of Rush to be the band I've seen live the most times.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...it was suposed to be a surprise...

What they said. :) Happy birthday.

BTW, trivia time: anyone know the slightly famous (and slightly nutty) singer who shares a birthday with Steph?