Happy Birthday WANDA!

Happy B'day my friend. :kickass:

She is performing tonight at the South Coast Symphony.

Tonight is the Classical blockbusters some that was listed in the program are....
The Firebird Suite by Stravinsky
The Great Gate of Kiev, the finale of Pictures at an Exhibition by Mussorgsky.
Along with Night on Bald Mountain which was one of the last segments of Disney's original Fantasia a very dark disturbing piece of music.

Mars from The Planets
Finlandia
The Swan from Carnival of Animals by Saint-Saens
A Tribute to John Williams.

Composers listed are in addidtion to Mussorgsky and Saint-Saens are Adams, Copland, Elgar, Grofe, Holst, Rimsky Korsakov, and Sibelius.

If you go and want a seat near the bass section those seats are in the teens. When I got mine I got a season ticket in the 40's. :erk: but the box office is kind enough to trade me each night.

Jim

O-ers! Have a GREAT one, young Lady.:kickass:

Up the FREAKIN' Maidens ...... erm? I mean, CHEERS!:loco:

Happy B'day my friend. :kickass:

She is performing tonight at the South Coast Symphony.

Tonight is the Classical blockbusters some that was listed in the program are....
The Firebird Suite by Stravinsky
The Great Gate of Kiev, the finale of Pictures at an Exhibition by Mussorgsky.
Along with Night on Bald Mountain which was one of the last segments of Disney's original Fantasia a very dark disturbing piece of music.

Mars from The Planets
Finlandia
The Swan from Carnival of Animals by Saint-Saens
A Tribute to John Williams.

Composers listed are in addidtion to Mussorgsky and Saint-Saens are Adams, Copland, Elgar, Grofe, Holst, Rimsky Korsakov, and Sibelius.

If you go and want a seat near the bass section those seats are in the teens. When I got mine I got a season ticket in the 40's. :erk: but the box office is kind enough to trade me each night.

Jim
Ok I'll go!

How do I get there? Can I buy tickets at the door? :)

What??? Have I read correctly that today March 27th is Wanda's Birthday? WOW! That's extra cool......know whyyyyyy :D? 'Cuz it's my Birthday too, therefore during the evening festivities I will turn, face westward, lift my glass and wish you a very, very Happy Birthday Miss Ortiz. ROCK ON WOMAN and everybody......let's hear it for the Arieeeeees! :headbang: :kickass: :)

What??? Have I read correctly that today March 27th is Wanda's Birthday? WOW! That's extra cool......know whyyyyyy :D? 'Cuz it's my Birthday too, therefore during the evening festivities I will turn, face westward, lift my glass and wish you a very, very Happy Birthday Miss Ortiz. ROCK ON WOMAN and everybody......let's hear it for the Arieeeeees! :headbang: :kickass: :)

Happy birthday to you too!!!!!!!!! :kickass: