Happy Birthday, Wyvern

chrissie

Wicked Witch
Apr 18, 2008
Germany
A big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!!!
Have a great one!

happy-metal-birthday.jpg

Thanks to all people, I love you, you're my brethren in arms, metalheads to the end of time, so our ages are just the passing of time, but our spirit lives forever.

The great 42, when I was 22 I was telling everybody I will die before 25, I though dying young was cool (no wonder I love the Black Sabbath song). Well it didn't happen, but still I (don't fear) the reaper :lol:

@Carnut: that was a good gift bro, Marilyn :worship:

Everyody is authorized to drink a lot in celebration, just don't drive afterwards ;)

Thanks PM! Just had to peek out on Wyv's special day.
Hope all's OK with you. hmmmm... as a matter of fact, I think you are correct about the CD. I'll need to follow up on that. Thanks for the reminder

Holy Crap, PMR came crawling out of the woodwork. Is this how it's gonna be? Just come out on Wyv's birthday?? Better than nothing I guess!

Congrats Rolando, on making 42! I can relate to how bizarre it feels to be in your 40s when you never really expected to make your 30s. I tried my best to kill myself back in those days, with drugs and depression, and crazy stunts. Thankfully neither of us succeeded as life can be quite wonderful in your 40s. Hope you have a happy day, my friend.

:kickass::headbang::puke:

I can relate to how bizarre it feels to be in your 40s when you never really expected to make your 30s. I tried my best to kill myself back in those days, with drugs and depression, and crazy stunts.

Well Ryan I have to tell you I didn't wanted to make it over 25. When I hit 30 I was actually pretty well and thrown a big party, but since I'm naturally depressive and stressed, I keep on doing pills to stay a bit mentally whole at least. When I hit 40 I made a big party again, but I'm resigned now that inevitable I will keep on growing older because even if I don't give a damn about being alive I'm not suicidal type (not that I have thought about it).
So finally in a nutshell, you keep on movin' (like Deep Pruple said), living one day at a time and trying never to worry about the future and never looking to the past 'cause is already gone.
Thanks for the words bro :headbang:

@ Deadly: Thanks for the YT video it's a funny idea (although the music is a bit off my league :lol:)
@PMR: Where have you been, we miss you here man, c'mon drop a bit more and left some input. Thanks a lot for remember my b-day :kickass: