Happy Birthday, Wyvern

Holy Crap, PMR came crawling out of the woodwork. Is this how it's gonna be? Just come out on Wyv's birthday?? Better than nothing I guess!

:kickass::headbang::puke:

Just happened to peek out at the right time, I suppose.... Been on lurker status around here for so long I've forgotten how to post. Good to see you're still hangin' round. I'm Trying to find time to get a bit more involved.
Take care

@PMR: Where have you been, we miss you here man, c'mon drop a bit more and left some input. Thanks a lot for remember my b-day :kickass:

Hiya Wyv - I just happened to peek in & caught the thread - I wish I was able to remember birthdays :oops: (Everybody's but my own, of course - but that's one one I'm never able to forget(OH- the irony)
Haven't had much to discuss here... New Falconer is really good IMHO.
My MP3 drive crashed a couple months back & I've been busy trying to replace the GB's I lost. On a 500 GB drive - I had about 450 GB and most of that was backed up (all but about 30 gig). Most of that was 60's garage band stuff and classic rock).

Hope ya had a wild birthday and I'm gonna try to make it a point to check in a bit more often.
Take Care

Crap! I knew I needed to get over here sooner!
Happy B-lated Rolando!

I can relate to not seeing myself living past 40 way back when, but I knew I'd be a metalhead til the day I die! Best to be wrong about one, and right about the other..... ;)