Happy Birthday!!!

Gaunerin

vanquish the pain
Oct 5, 2001
ensamhetens vildmark
Well, I thought since Marlies celebrates her birthday today it is about time for a birthday thread!

birthday.gif

So Marlies.....have a wonderful heavy birthday down there in Spain, I hope you're having a good one! I'm thinking of you here and I will surely have a drink tonight :D
beerchug.gif

hehehe thanks everybody!!!!!

I had a nice birthday although we didn´t really party. We went out for dinner though and watched some video after that. Earlier that day Gema and Rodrigo already showed us some nice sites in the Algeciras area:) Silkie and Gauny have a few pics from us already, so if anyone wants to see them, mail them:)

talk to ya later! xxxxx

ND sangria :p

Originally posted by Marlies
hehehe thanks everybody!!!!!

I had a nice birthday although we didn´t really party. We went out for dinner though and watched some video after that. Earlier that day Gema and Rodrigo already showed us some nice sites in the Algeciras area:) Silkie and Gauny have a few pics from us already, so if anyone wants to see them, mail them:)

talk to ya later! xxxxx

ND sangria :p

Hey Marlies, first of all Happy Birthday!
You have been to Andalusia , Algeciras ? I just returned from there as well on Friday, we stayed in Zahara de los Atunes, you know that place ?
Cheerz

really??? I don't know the place, but we didn't see all of Andalucia, just the southern corner (Tarifa - Ronda - Marbella - Gibraltar - Algeciras)

I hope to have pics up pretty soon, do you have some pics to share?:)

Originally posted by Cold Gin
We took lots of pictures (6 films in two weeks !). Photographing is a hobby of my wife. Gibraltar - Tarifa - Jerez - Cadiz - ...
Cheers

Wanna see, wanna see!! I'm still working on putting (a selection of) our pics online. With all the stuff to do I try to do it bit by bit in between.. I'll let you all know when it's there:)
We had 6 films plus 230 digital pics - in 10 days!!! :D

@soulburner: belated happy birthday!!! :Smokin: