Happy Birthday!!!

Gaunerin said:
:oops: I wish more ppl realized I am a genius :rolleyes:
I was about to make a stupid remark concerning the cake above, but with the incredible number of chicks going around this board I'd better shut up or I would be beaten to death :lol:

anyway... HEAVY BIRTHDAY TODDE!!! :hotjump: :headbang:

Fangface said:
I was about to make a stupid remark concerning the cake above, but with the incredible number of chicks going around this board I'd better shut up or I would be beaten to death
:tickled: oh come on Flo, I can take it (girlpower!! :D :rolleyes: ). What don't you like about my wonderful virtual cake? :p

Happy Birthday Andy!

I hope you enjoy this day and have great more years making this :headbang: Metal for us with Brainstorm and Symphorce!

greats from Eifel
sebastian ;)

Marlies said:
Damn I missed some birthdays....... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MILAN (15th) AND ANDY (yesterday, the 20th) !!!!!!!!

damn this thread was old! hasn't been used for TOO long :cry: ....... since I'm gonna repeat my last post, one year later!!!!!! Happy bdays to Mille & Andy!!!!!!!!!

Damn it :yell:

Every Year i forget about it, and Andy's Birthday is just 1 day before mine :)

Grats to everyone who had birthday :headbang:

regards
Sebastian

Yeah thanks for that ;)

So now as i am fullaged for 1 day so far, its maybe possible to visit some festivals :headbang: without having my parents getting trouble with the law :hotjump:

nice regards and a nice rest of this evening
sebastian

Happy birthday to you!!!!!!
Long time ago since I last wrote somethin' but lot of changes... new job, new region to live in, new life... But now coming closer to see the band rockin' on stage!
Cannot wait anymore to listen to the new CD after reading so killing reviews!
Stay Heavy
CyberCy back to the real life!

I knew i wouldn´t forget it, quite easy to remind for me :)

Happy Birthday Andy by the way!

Just to dig out some old Thread :D

Marlies said:
I forgot Milan!!!!!! His birthday was the 15th!

MILLE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO! :)

aaaw :erk:, always forget that too, have to set my mind to "one week - 1 day before day-x" :)

So happy Birthday to you Mille!

and thanks to you Marlies :)

regards
Sebastian