Happy Christmas!

Existenz

Nov 12, 2004
UK
Have a Happy and Safe Holidays Everyone!

l_d1ca8b1973b5b263b444cd1329c4ff3a.jpg

O.Ô ! That looks... awesome ! They look like they're heavy and all.

I wonder if you'll be able to let go of it on the next band photoshoot... 5 quids says you can't !

:lol: Great. You'll see John running around on stage with lightsabers now. "WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" *swhing swhing, sswwhhiinngg*. Must admit, that would be fun though.

Ask and ye shall receive!

Highlander denim jacket (I think it was an old fanclub piece).

Image007.jpg

Highlander TV series Blooper reel, Official Highlander canon novel, and 1998 Fanclub convention tape (for fanclub members at the time).

Image010.jpg

100th Episode beer mug and wine glass (and they are awesome episodes: Macleod vs. The Four Horsemen!) :kickass:

Image011.jpg

Highlander TV series on DVD (includes the full season of The Raven, plus special interviews with cast & crew for each episode and other goodies) :worship:

Picture1.jpg

Limited edition Highlander watch with Certificate of Authenticity (because you know all of us geeks need documentation to validate the goodies :lol::err:)

Picture7.jpg

Being that she's Native American, she also made me a Dreamcatcher awhile back.

Picture9.jpg

My guitar aresenal (but no amp :cry:). She bought me the Warlock awhile back.

Picture4.jpg

...And of course, some Biomechanical appreciation!! :headbang: Loads and loads of inspiration!

Picture5.jpg

Well, careful what you wish for because you just got an eyeful! Speaking of which, I'll bet your girlie by now is regretting getting you that thing since you've been dicking around with it so much. :lol: