Happy Dec. 25th....

delize

Mar 28, 2003
Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas/Happy Holiday :) Care to share your day. :D

So far still on pijamas and without a bath o_O Is 9:32 the sun is shinning and is mildly warm.

I'm going to play Shadows Gallery 'Christmas Day' later :D I aslo have to play King Diamond 'No Present For Chritsmas' :lol:

Happy Holidays to my fellows UMOSers ;)

just woke up a few minutes ago... its 1 PM in NY ... chatting with friend from Italy and will hit the shower in a few... but Merry X Mas to all ....

Merry Christmas Everybody!!!!!, hope you got what ya wished for :D

santablack.jpg

I'm a SCROOGE to the Nth degree, but I did get to spend the day with my mother (still alive and quite fiesty at the age of 71). For that I am thankful.

I asked for a big screen HD tv. I got the traditional gifts of socks, underwear, and pork rinds. ehh, what can you do?

Got a great meal, a spiral ham glazed with some kind of brown sugar/molasses sauce, scalloped potatoes, corn, biscuits, jello and pumpkin pie. Also took a doggy bag home, so there will be an encore tomorrow.

Overall, pretty good 12/25.

Best part is it's 1 a.m.(12/26) and I'm now comfortably buzzed :Smokin: and jammin :kickass: to the latest Therion... :headbang:

:lol: too funny Zeppie !

I had a great day:) I had my Christmas with my brother, his family and his wife's family. We had ham, mashed potatoes, green beans, dressing, gravy, corn bread, etc. The most fun was watching the kids play with their toys. Never got my Iron Maiden DVD :( Oh well...amazon here I come! :)

As if the running at work wasn't enough, I spent the holidays with my family this year. 6 1/2 hour drive on Friday to Virginia where we hung with a LOT of people in a tiny house. Xmas morning opened presents and shit and was back out of the door by 11 AM headed for Maryland where I did Xmas dinner. Then on through Delaware and into Philadelphia where I stayed with my sister. Woke up this morning, hung for a couple hours, and trudged 6 1/2 hours back home.

18 hours of driving and five states in three days. I almost wish I was working.

Psychonaut said:
As if the running at work wasn't enough, I spent the holidays with my family this year. 6 1/2 hour drive on Friday to Virginia where we hung with a LOT of people in a tiny house. Xmas morning opened presents and shit and was back out of the door by 11 AM headed for Maryland where I did Xmas dinner. Then on through Delaware and into Philadelphia where I stayed with my sister. Woke up this morning, hung for a couple hours, and trudged 6 1/2 hours back home.

18 hours of driving and five states in three days. I almost wish I was working.

Sounds like you need a vacation to recover from your vacation, Psycho! Been there, done that.

I sware I feel pity for US people during holidays, more travelling than relaxing :( One advantage of a small country I guess is that you stay there....