Happy Fucking Year!!!

S

SteveSmyth

Hey Everybody!!!
I know I don't post around here all that much, as I am usually on my own forum, and one shared with Jeff, called Nevermore Guitars, as some of you here may already know about.
But I do lurk here a lot, so I keep pretty up to date.:Smug:
I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank 4 people in my life, and wish them a Very Happy New Year!!!
Jeff, Jim,Van, and Warrel, thank you guys for bringing me into the world of Nevermore over the last few years, and to enjoy more great music, and fun and crazy times than I can recall in forever!
Guys, we made an album we are happy with, and toured 2005 away to the end practically, and we made it through!!! I thank you guys for those good times, and here's to a few more, hopefully! Cheers!
I also want to thank the fans here for welcoming me into your world the way you have! Thank You! It's been really cool to get to meet a lot of you over this year, and I believe we'll probably get to meet a lot more of you in 2006!Without you all, none of this happens at all!
We'll see you on tour in 2006, and HAPPY FUCKING NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!!
METAL!!!
Steve

SteveSmyth said:
But I do lurk here a lot, so I keep pretty up to date.:Smug:
hahaha.......yeh its a never ending circus of buffoonery, but whaddayagonnado? so HAPPY FUCKING METAL NEW YEAR RAAAUUUGH and come back to SF and shred it up (dont forget those other 4 foolios you mentioned)!

Happy new year! You guys need to tour SF, preferably the Fillmore ^_^

Hey,Steve
thanks a bunch.I,for one,couldn`t imagine finding a better guitarist than you.
Seen you twice here in Stockholm and man,you are a true member of tNM.
Cheers,dude.A Happy New One,for all of us..
See ya soon,I hope.
Cheers,

R.