Happy Fucking Year!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you too Steve and all of Nevermore!
I´ll see you in April.

hello steve symth...wondering if you guys will ever tour india man! I know its far fetched but then since you are here reading our posts...i thought why not give it a shot...give a word to ur manager and see what he can do for ya guys! It will be a big deal for us! tnx

A late "Happy new Year" from me now, too.
I haven´t been here for a couple of days. Been partying too hard on New Year´s Eve, so I just woke up one minute ago.
Only kidding.
The last weeks of December have changed my life pretty much.
A lot of sad shit happend and especially the death of a person I loved made me unable to think clearly for quite a while.
Anyway, I guess that´s the way of life, all of us have to deal with things like these. So I wish all of you guys here at the board (and of course Jeff, Jim, Van, Warrel and Steve)a very successful and satisfying 2006.

TwistedSister said:
A late "Happy new Year" from me now, too.
I haven´t been here for a couple of days. Been partying too hard on New Year´s Eve, so I just woke up one minute ago.
Only kidding.
The last weeks of December have changed my life pretty much.
A lot of sad shit happend and especially the death of a person I loved made me unable to think clearly for quite a while.
Anyway, I guess that´s the way of life, all of us have to deal with things like these. So I wish all of you guys here at the board (and of course Jeff, Jim, Van, Warrel and Steve)a very successful and satisfying 2006.

Ach, es tut mir Leid, mein tiefstes Beileid.

i also wish everyone a great start of 2006 :)

none`s privilege ... i wish it to EVERYBODY! ;)

:loco: :loco: :loco:

a fucking year eh?

that would be pretty nice considering last year was a year with no fucking in it, but I see a sudden graduation to a fucking year as as improbable.

Happy new year to you, Steve!
And a happy/healthy new year to everybody!

BOOoooH!:headbang: