HAPPY HALLOWEEN...

Undefined

Indefinite Entity
Sep 27, 2006
Unsure and Inexact
spongebobistkrieg001.jpg

... I know it's a day early, but Lady Laiho was too excited, she couldn't wait to show off her costume and wish everyone a Happy Halloween! Have a great one guys! :zombie: :zombie: :zombie:​

Heartless_Name said:
spongebobistkrieg001.jpg

... I know it's a day early, but Lady Laiho was too excited, she couldn't wait to show off her costume and wish everyone a Happy Halloween! Have a great one guys! :zombie: :zombie: :zombie:​

I like that costume:lol:

Nikkie said:
there's one specific house I've been aiming at for about a year,gotta find the perfect way to get it.

lol... um there's always... silly string, then toss relish on the house (door, windows, etc), then for the cherry on top of the cake, throw a hunk of dogshit at a window... and run like hell! (it makes a lot of noise... trust me)

-or-

alternatively, leave the house alone, but get a bag of dogshit, cut it open, stick it under the doorhandles of the car, then wipe it clean. So when they reach to open up there cardoor in the morning, they unsuspectingly smear their fingers in shit :lol: that's my fav thing.

Heartless_Name said:
lol... um there's always... silly string, then toss relish on the house (door, windows, etc), then for the cherry on top of the cake, throw a hunk of dogshit at a window... and run like hell! (it makes a lot of noise... trust me)
-or-

alternatively, leave the house alone, but get a bag of dogshit, cut it open, stick it under the doorhandles of the car, then wipe it clean. So when they reach to open up there cardoor in the morning, their fingers which smear in shit :lol: that's my fav thing.

I like this idea:)

^then do it, but if yer gonna do the car thing, it's better to either get up early and do it, and watch, or do it during the day... or it is guaranteed to work if you do it to a friend who you know has to go out... LMAO otherwise it's hard to see the end result!

Heartless_Name said:
^then do it, but if yer gonna do the car thing, it's better to either get up early and do it, and watch, or do it during the day... or it is guaranteed to work if you do it to a friend who you know has to go out... LMAO otherwise it's hard to see the end result!

I'd do the car thing,but his hours are scattered,idk what time he comes home or what time he leaves

Heartless_Name said:
^so, do it to a friend, or a neighbor, just before a time you know they need to use the car.. it's fucking hilarious either way!

no way,it's got to be this person:erk: