Happy Halloween

amaranth24

Ya Yellow Rat Bastid!!!
Jun 10, 2006
VA
Since it's Halloween, what is everyone doing today/tonight? Any traditions? Rituals?

When I was a kid, I used to trick-or-treat. In my later teens/20's, we used to go to cemetaries & places that were supposed to be haunted and play a bunch of morbid music (from King Diamond, Morbid Angel & others). Now, I dress up with my kids and take them out trick-or-treating, then watch horror movies later on when the kids are in bed.

Since it's Halloween, what is everyone doing today/tonight? Any traditions? Rituals?

When I was a kid, I used to trick-or-treat. In my later teens/20's, we used to go to cemetaries & places that were supposed to be haunted and play a bunch of morbid music (from King Diamond, Morbid Angel & others). Now, I dress up with my kids and take them out trick-or-treating, then watch horror movies later on when the kids are in bed.

I did the cemetery thing when I was younger as well. If I did that now, I'd be scared of getting caught by the cops. I'm going over a friends house for a Halloween party tonight. I'll be dressed up as Jason. Speaking of Jason, did you see the trailer for the new Friday the 13th? It's supposed to be a remake of the original, plus some pre-quel stuff and looks like stuff from F.T.13th 2 & 3 as well.

No... Friday the 13th is my FAVORITE horror series of all time!!!

If you have a link for the trailer please post...

Speaking of Jason, did you see the trailer for the new Friday the 13th? It's supposed to be a remake of the original, plus some pre-quel stuff and looks like stuff from F.T.13th 2 & 3 as well.

I did the cemetery thing when I was younger as well. If I did that now, I'd be scared of getting caught by the cops. I'm going over a friends house for a Halloween party tonight. I'll be dressed up as Jason. Speaking of Jason, did you see the trailer for the new Friday the 13th? It's supposed to be a remake of the original, plus some pre-quel stuff and looks like stuff from F.T.13th 2 & 3 as well.

Really??!! I'll have to check out the trailer. That's awesome!!:kickass: