Happy holidays bitches

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and stuff. I think I'm going to sleep most of the 25th away :D

blackxmaspq8.jpg

well, so far christmas has been entirely about the baby...of course. she has more crap than any baby ever. and she's only 4 months old. ive only gotten a nice pull over sweater, an electric razor and an irish cap and shirt. my xbox360 was my real present.

i also got a new leather computer chair for my birthday. 30 years old tomorrow. god i feel old.

still two christmas' to go.

J., tell people to stop giving the baby shit. She won't play with it and it just clutters up your house. It's all made in China too. Our families are all mad at us because we told them to stop. I was like, "look, I have to lug that stuff around next time we move, not the baby so STOP!"

J., tell people to stop giving the baby shit. She won't play with it and it just clutters up your house. It's all made in China too. Our families are all mad at us because we told them to stop. I was like, "look, I have to lug that stuff around next time we move, not the baby so STOP!"

yet +10 more awesome points for dorian

My son plays with Hot Wheels and Matchbox cars. My mom sent him a kitchen set and a tea set.
Kitchen set and tea set.

LOL.

When I have a kid he'll only be allowed to play with wooden toys.

Edit: **That he'll carve himself. With his teeth.

I make the best rosemary potatoes.

I know the margarine in the picture kind of ruins the splendor of the potatoes.

Margarine is totally gay. You suck, woman!

No dude, I swear to you, this is the best margarine ever. My dad even prefers it to butter.....and he's no hippie.

earthbal_sm.jpg

If you ever see margarine with the Vitruvian man on it, get it, you'll like it. And it's better for you.

margerine is actually worse for you than butter.

and LOL @ Dorian's mother. :lol: :lol: :lol: Reminds me of my ex's brother-in-law getting all pissed off because his son wanted some kind of doll for xmas last year. LOL!

seconded.

also, LOL at the guy getting mad about his son wanting a doll for xmas. My brother played with dolls and made them do some seriously funny stuff. Now he's in the military watching over nuclear warheads.

LOL, gotta love it.

Back when I was a wee lad, my father snuck up on me and took a polaroid of me playing with my sister's Barbie dolls. That picture likes to be brought up a lot.

and LOL @ Dorian's mother. :lol: :lol: :lol: Reminds me of my ex's brother-in-law getting all pissed off because his son wanted some kind of doll for xmas last year. LOL!

Not this margarine. Did you not notice the capitol letters stating 'NO TRANS FATS' which is what is bad about most margarines. It's also non-GMO and mostly Organic so..................sssssshhhhhheeeeeeeeuuuuuuttttttttttttuuuupppppppppppppppp.

On what basis??

Don't be stupid. That margarine is practically a health food-----It was made by hippies for healthy hippie types. You're going to argue that cholesteral filled, fat laden butter is healthier for you?