Happy Kitties demo...

sAlex

New Metal Member
Nov 13, 2004
Hey Ron, I'd just like to ask if you once played in a band called Happy Kitties or recorded a demo by that name?? I was downloading some bonustracks from spastic ink the other day and one guy was sharing this...demo called Happy Kitties and it says: ''on guitar S.A. Slayer and Watchtower guitarist Ron Jarzombek''...As far as I know your style of playing I kinda don't think that you're the one playing, but still this is so goddamn good and I'm just curious if you are the one to blame:D? And if you did, could you tell more about it, and if there's any chance to get the whole demo anywhere??

Thanks, sAlex!!

Hehe, yeah it's Ron's work alright. This stuff is good as hell man, I hope that someone will release this officialy someday. As far as I know this is one of the frst recordings ron and bobby made together...Ron I would really be thankful if you would perhaps give us some more information about this demo. I have 7 unnamed tracks, do they have any titles? I read about two titles ''Hammer at the ready'' and ''In Mind'' but I don't know which one is which. Also When exactly was this recorded and who all was involved with this?? This would be really great to know!!

Thanks, sAlex!

I think Bobby and I both had some time on our hands, so we wrote and recorded "In Mind" and "Hammer At The Ready". I can't even remember why we did those songs, but I think it was in '85, right after S.A. Slayer broke up.

Jason McMaster sang on "Hammer" and a friend of ours Mike Grotheus did "In Mind". The recording quality is the absolute worst that I have ever heard. It was my first shot recording on my Tascam Porta One. We started to do a few more songs, but never finished them.

Ron

Hahaha:) Well I don't find it bothering at all (the sound). Yeah I thought that the other songs were not finished yet, but really this totally rules man, ever thought of re-recording this, I'm shure that all watchtower fans would love it??