_actual time_ -- Ron thought it was cool!

scott from _actual time_

New Metal Member
Feb 11, 2002
www.his.com
I invite those of you who haven't already to check out _actual time_, instrumental prog/fusion/metal/whatever. I gave Ron a copy of our latest CD EP "time frame" and he said:

"These guys can lay down some really heavy, chaotic grooves, then mix in some clean, very interesting rhythmic textures."
Ron Jarzombek, Spastic Ink / WatchTower

Pretty cool! You can check out our stuff at http://www.mp3.com/actualtime/ or on our webpage at http://www.his.com/sha3u/time/ . Thanks!

scott

Originally posted by scott from _actual time_
I invite those of you who haven't already to check out _actual time_, instrumental prog/fusion/metal/whatever. I gave Ron a copy of our latest CD EP "time frame" and he said:

scott

I've had time frame for some time already - and love it! You guys ever make it to Chicago?

Bob

thanks for the props!

we don't ever really make it to anywhere, since we're a studio project. i'd like to start gigging occasionally at prog festivals and the like, but i haven't been able to find any with a second stage or something appropriate for a small time band like us.

we have finished writing 7 songs for our third EP, and we're fleshing out the arrangements and hoping to record this summer sometime...

NP - Godspeed You Black Emperor

scott from _actual time_ said:
thanks for the props!

we don't ever really make it to anywhere, since we're a studio project. i'd like to start gigging occasionally at prog festivals and the like, but i haven't been able to find any with a second stage or something appropriate for a small time band like us.

we have finished writing 7 songs for our third EP, and we're fleshing out the arrangements and hoping to record this summer sometime...

NP - Godspeed You Black Emperor

Yeah, definitely keep us up-to-date. I can't wait to hear more _actual time_!

Bob

jimbobhickville said:
keep us posted on it; I for one love both of your other discs and will be excited to hear the next one.

thanks. it looks like we will have to record it ourselves, which shouldn't be too much of a dropoff in quality, since our drummer brad is a pro audio engineer / sound designer, but will almost certainly take longer.

jimbobhickville said:
I think you should get Travis Smith to do the cover art, because that's the trendy thing to do :) j/k

actually, a buddy of ours draws record covers for Sony [like the last slayer record], and he's offered to do it. that's fine with me -- pretty much anybody would be better than me!