Happy Memorial Day Weekend Everyone!!!

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
ITS 12:30 P.M AND I'M THE ONLY ONE HEAR. JUST GOT THROUGH MOWING 2 YARDS AND I AM NOW GOING TO ENJOY THE EST OF THE WEEKEND. HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY EVERYONE AND LET'S NOT FORGET LOVED ONES WE'VE LOST AND THE MEN AND WOMEN LOST DURING BATTLES ALL AROUND THE WORLD. PEACE.

I'm putting off working on this project for school due on Wednesday:D go me!It's an extra credit project on the Reniassance that I'm doing to bring my grade in language arts from an F...an F:cry: First F I've ever gotten in l.a. Agiain,go me:lol: !Hope you guys had fun cutting your lawns:D My family's holding a big party tomorrow,just like they do every year:rolleyes: Anyone else having a Memorial Day party?

Originally posted by ZANEX
ITS 12:30 P.M AND I'M THE ONLY ONE HEAR. JUST GOT THROUGH MOWING 2 YARDS AND I AM NOW GOING TO ENJOY THE EST OF THE WEEKEND. HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY EVERYONE AND LET'S NOT FORGET LOVED ONES WE'VE LOST AND THE MEN AND WOMEN LOST DURING BATTLES ALL AROUND THE WORLD. PEACE.

thus spoke zanex!

Originally posted by dreaming neon darkspot
Lucky you,ledmag.You get to go see a concert on Memorial day when all I get to do is stay home and work on school work and have to attend one of my parent's boring as hell parties.

school work is good......try hard and do well.

I dont care for the bitg family things either

The last time i saw MAGNET was in 1998, on my BIRTHDAY. FEB 6.

It was great, im in the video for SEE YOU IN HELL, along with my friends...one of my friends is the fucken star of the video. He had PINK hair then, he stands out like a sore thumb. I got the video on VHS from ebay.....