Happy new amp day to me!

I love the blackmore!

My favorite Engl for shure...

I would put a pretty strong V1 into it, owned a blacki some time ago and changed the preamp tubes a little and the amp was even more killer.

Gratz

congrats! awesome amp...
Ola, I think Engl should pay you for advertising them. This was 100% your doing! The moment I saw your Blackmore videos on youtube I fell in love with this amp and your tone. You rule </cocksucking>
BTW you are no1 on my wifes hate list at the moment:D

Nice score man, what cab are you gonna use with it?
I haven't decided yet, but I thought of something small like a Harley Benton due to size and money restrictions.

Good for you!
I sold my blackmore and powerball to get Invader 100.

Cool, did you record any Liquorworks stuff with it already?

To the OP: I own an Invader 100 as well and the other guitarist in my band plays a Blackmore. Don't worry, the Blackmore doesn't sound worse, just different. And the Invader is more versatile.
But I bet you'll be happy with the Blackmore.

Congratz!
Just remember to order the Benton-cab with V30's.. i have allot of friends going in the "hype" of Harley Benton and ordered their 4*12 and ordered the ones with shitty speakers instead of the one with v30's. ;)

Ola, I think Engl should pay you for advertising them. This was 100% your doing! The moment I saw your Blackmore videos on youtube I fell in love with this amp and your tone. You rule </cocksucking>
BTW you are no1 on my wifes hate list at the moment:D

I haven't decided yet, but I thought of something small like a Harley Benton due to size and money restrictions.

Fuck Engl, I'm playing for another team now :D

I bought a Mesa Roadster and a 2x12 Roadster cab a month ago, and just got them 2 days ago! (forgot to get a cable for it, so I'm waiting for that to arrive lol)

Ola's amp shootout vids are what made me decide for it as imo that one had the best lead sound and more pleasing high freqs (IMHO)
The Cobra came a somewhat close second-

These amp companies should be paying Ola BIG bucks already! Nothing else on YT even compares

Dude you are high in my credits if I ever finalize my demo :headbang: