Happy New Year, NEVERMORE!!!

Welcome to 2009, the year of the Ox.

And this years crystal: Aquamarine

featured_aqua2.jpg

I gotta admit... staying home and playing video games all night last night and then sleeping until I was bored of laying down is really the best way I could have spent the night/morning. No hangover, no money spent, no risky driving on drunken freeways. Not to mention the weather sucks outside right now, so staying in my cozy home pretty much rocks. I don't regret this decision at all. Nobody even called me last night so no one was wondering where I was. Perfect night :)

Happy New Year fuckers.

I gotta admit... staying home and playing video games all night last night and then sleeping until I was bored of laying down is really the best way I could have spent the night/morning. No hangover, no money spent, no risky driving on drunken freeways. Not to mention the weather sucks outside right now, so staying in my cozy home pretty much rocks. I don't regret this decision at all. Nobody even called me last night so no one was wondering where I was. Perfect night :)

Happy New Year fuckers.

HELL YEAH KEV! :kickass::kickass::kickass:

hahaha kev. i would've bought you some beer if you were anywhere near cleveland! yeah, a lot of people here stayed in last night too. Lots of parties, but the streets were eerily quiet. Saw 7 cop cars in 14 miles home, so i'm glad i was cool. its too cold to be out too long anyway