Happy New year

graywlf927 said:
hope they do a concert in Nashville TN

on their next us tour :headbang:

........and my wish for this year is that they do the concert in the woods of my backyard,

Goodnight

P.S. Next time if u want to see AA live just get your ass in the car and drive a couple of hours. Don't expect them to come wherever u live.

Fuck, couldn't start the year any better if i tried......got absolutly hammered, but when i came to my senses i also found myself a lovely lady friend to spend the night with......NYE needs to be more frequent haha.

I had a VERY intensive New Years Eve, I drank heavily for 3 nights in a row in Talinn, Estonia. Actually New Years Eve was celebrated the Russian way, there were only Russians in the hotel it was so fun with a drunk Santa etc. or whatever they call him. The best was that we went to private parties so I had all the booze for free and had to be carried home every night....

my party was fun =D
me and my buddys sat around and shot bottle rockets at the house across the street and at passing cars! then i forget what we did.... something firecrackers... somethin opossum... somethin screamin... somethin cop.... o well. musta been fun =D

Happy(? - i'm not so sure. Happy, in the end its the same shit as always) New Year guys & girls!:D

I wasn't really drunk at all, but a few beer and some booze with some friends in the near woods by cold snowy weather was cool too - has its own flavour
:)

Me and my bandmates went to a near plaza to drink... we were there, and a drunk girl started to shout to us, and beat me... it was fucking hilarious... soon come that girl´s boyfriend, excusing us for the drunk bitch... it was a good way to start the year