HAPPY NEW YEAR...

SAXONIZED WISHES YOU ALL A HAPPY 2007 AND LOOKS FORWARD TO SEEING SOME OF YOU IN SHEFFIELD...............................................WE ARE GONNA:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Hey Valanx! The lady in your Merry Biffmas picture, can you get her to move her hands as a new years treat?:lol:

happy new year and a be-earlied happy easter

nylc1.jpg

:lol:

Oh go on then.............Happy New Year to one and all. Hope 2007 is a successful year for everyone, especially Saxon. Well, being totally selfish, especially for me, but Saxon also, and everyone else! I'll shut up now! :lol:

:loco: lol

Happy new year!!!! from stockholm the f*cking heavy metal capital of the world!!! well soon (about 15 hours) the first beer will be in my hand. wil post pics on chicks if i got some tomorrow.

see you all here on the board on a hangover monday january the first!

Right, I'm getting into the "festive" spirit, now it's nearly over (thank god!! lol), so I will quote a text I received today:-

"For 2007, always remember...life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile"

Aww :)

Right, I'm getting into the "festive" spirit, now it's nearly over (thank god!! lol), so I will quote a text I received today:-

"For 2007, always remember...life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile"

Aww :)

Thats a nice piece of text, i may well copy that and text it to a few people :)

Yeah i was about to write it into my phone and send it to a few people.......Then my sister sent me that same thing:

txt.jpg

So thought better of that idea!! :lol: