HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Happy New Year Sue, and Merry Belated Christmas!! :)

thanks. did you do anything special to bring in the New Year?
as you can see from my post, i was right here at home. there is absolutely NOTHING to do in this area and what friends havent moved away, i've cut ties with. that cuts my options down, considerably. :erk:

thanks. did you do anything special to bring in the New Year?
as you can see from my post, i was right here at home. there is absolutely NOTHING to do in this area and what friends havent moved away, i've cut ties with. that cuts my options down, considerably. :erk:
You're welcome. Mine wasn't much different to yours Sue. For the first time in a long time, I stayed home on New Years Eve also.

It was about 110 degrees outside still up to midnight, and spent the night looking after a 18 year old dog who gets so hyped up from loud bangs, she passes out. So I gave her a nice bath, closed all doors and windows, and turned up the Tv so she couldn't hear anything from outside.

I spent my New Year's Eve in the centre of Dresden, Germany and thought I was inside a battle zone. Never ever have I seen too many pyros in Prague. Maybe it's the WWII issues. Happy New Year to you all!