Happy New Year

ebass

Bottom Line
Sep 17, 2002
Nor Cal
enchant.nu
And now 2002 is gone in the "Blink of an Eye" It went so fast! Time to bring on 2003!

Big time thanks and appreciation to so many of you who have supported us and have written to us here and in the guestbook. It really is great to hear from so many people so often. We hope to meet as many of you in person as possible next year when we get out on the road and play as much as possible, as many places as possible!

We are busy working on our next one as I write this and look forward to an even better year to come. There have been a few setbacks again to deal with but we will be back in business very soon working on the next one and hopefully playing many more live shows this year! It appears we have found our man on boards but are waiting to make that official in a month or so after we are all certain it is a fit! It looks really good so far!

So a very Happy New Year to everyone at who checks in here. And many thanks to you guys at Ultimate Metal for providing this forum, and very special thanks to Wolf for doing such an amazing job with the site!

We hope you all have a great one and 2003 brings you all the best!

Thanks for making 2002 such an incredible year with your "Blink of an Eye" album, Enchant! It has been the soundtrack for my life for the past 6 months. I just listened to it today while I went for a run around town. I am very excited for your future plans.

A happy new year to you all!

I have just voted Blink of an Eye my favourite record of 2002 on DPRP`s annual poll. Let`s hope that this album will finish on a high rank in order to draw more attention to Enchant`s music and give the guys the attention and respect they really deserve!

So, join me and vote at: www.dprp.vuurwerk.nl

@Ed: It`s nice to hear that the new man on the keys is "in sight". I am really curious who will follow the footsteps of keywiz
Bingnus. But if your choice is as good as in the case of Sean :worship: , I am sure that the new man will be a worthy successor! I hope that the setbacks are not that bad and that we will all be able to see you on the road some time this year. It has been a long time since your last visit and it is definitely time for you guys to get the taste of good German beer again ;)

All the best to you all! Most importantly: Gesundheit!

Guido

Guido,

I did the poll too. My #1 was of course BOAE, but dont forget about my #2 BOTW remaster, and #3 Wounded remaster. My favorite concert was the Rolling Stones - Dinosaurs take your $150 Tour. ;) I guess I went with June 30, 2002 -- Stand up Comedian Ted Leonard and special guest Enchant :D

Ted or anybody else get the Kansas DVD/CD? I got it for Xmas and its very good. They play a lot of old classics that they havent played in a great while. Steve's voice seems to have improved a bit (still not Walsh circa 1978 though :( ), and the band is still very tight musically. Definitely check it out.

:wave: