Happy New Year!

yyzmoose

Sep 27, 2002
New Jersey
Visit site
OK, I'm jumping the gun a especially since I'm still in Christmas mode. Of course I celebrate Christmas through Jan. 6th. I'll never be one of those people who throws out their Christmas tree on December 26th, scary thought. Anyway, I do want to wish everyone a happy 04. If you are like me, you can't wait for 03 to be in the past. It was a rough year for me, though in many ways better than 02. In my case I do see a brighter future. I hope everyone here does as well. At least it was a good year for Enchant, with yet another stellar album and a European tour. May 04 be even brighter.:D

Here, here! I too am looking forward to the New Year...and LOL, I never take the tree down till, what, February? LOL!

2003 had its ups and down for me -- more ups than downs, though, to be honest, including one fabulous week in Germany with you-all-know-who! But a New Year brings a new start, and it will be an interesting year for me, I already know - moving to the UK for awhile for work in April!

So HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone here - to Ed, Doug, Ted, Bill, and Sean and to all the cool BBers! May 2004 bring you happiness, joy, and peace!! :Spin:

Cheers, everyone!!!

Yeah, a happy new year for everyone! :Spin:

2004 will be better than 2003 for me - that´s for sure. And that´s what makes it interesting!

Happy New Years to all of you as well! Only the best for 2004. And hopefully much brighter for sure!

A HUGE thank you to everyone who supported us so much this year! You are all amazing people and make all the hard work and time spent on this so worth it!

2003 was a very rough year for just about everyone I know or have talked too! just brutal for most, but it is almost over! a few more hours now. And then we start over!

For Enchant it was a good year as far as the music goes and the tour was the highlight of the year! Thanks to so many wonderful people! I think we will have an even better year in 2004 with the DVD and another studio release and other things as well hopefully!

So once again to all of you, Thanks so much and Have a Great New Year!

NP "Nik Kershaw" :( My Brave Face )