Happy New Year

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
Firstly, I hope everyone had a great Christmas holiday with all the good things that go with that :)

I hope 2015 brings everyone success and happiness in everything you do and hope to do in the coming year. I've certainly got a lot of plans for the coming year:)

All the best as always

Steve

Happy new year Steve, and everyone else! Hope 2015 will bring a lot of new challenges and be a good year for you all.

Happy new year folks. Going to return to classes, continue staying fit and hopefully possibly just maybe get a new(er) car later in the year. Hope everyone has a great 2015.

Happy belated New Year everyone! I hope your 2015 is full of health and wealth.

My resolution list is as ambitious as always:

• give up alcohol for 1 month
  • give up meat for 1 month
  • get back down to 168lbs or less
  • improve upper body strength
  • get back to running 5km then 10km then 20km then 42km (a marathon)
  • carry on climbing
  • practice guitar every day - eventually do an open mic night
  • move out and find my own place
  • be more creative - write a song or make a video game
  • explore job opportunities
  • explore the world - at least somewhere new in Europe and hopefully somewhere further afield
  • do more for charity like a sponsored run

Some serious challenges right there Dom! All the best with those ambitions matey......I really should be doing at least something active outdoors but I just can't seem to motivate myself on that front lol! Hello middle aged spread hahaha!

That's awesome Dom, go for it!

I haven't gone for resolutions as such but one thing I definitely want to continue going into the new year competing in Fighting Video Game tournaments, specifically for Super Street Fighter II Turbo (or Super Turbo as it is affectionately shortened to by the fanbase). I went to three in as many weeks in November and December last year and every time I absolutely loved it, as well as surprising myself that my ability isn't too shabby! Made some new friends along the way too.

Cheers chaps. Being active is increasingly more critical these days. Such sedentary lifestyles and more studies showing how awful it is for your health.

That sounds like a great thing to be apart of Kingface! Maybe I'll see you at a video game convention sometime soon.