Happy New Year!!!

mgirishfan said:
Happy New Year to all of the Enchanted --- Doug, Ed, Ted, Sean, Bill, and everyone here on this board -- regulalrs, some-time-posters, visitors, and newbies alike! Here's to a rockin' 2005!!! :wave:

CHEERS!!!!!!

Right back atcha Mare!!!

I have been out of the loop bigtime lately - haven't been on this site in weeks.... Gotta get back on the horse!!!

Happy new year to the Enchant fellaz (especially that guy on Bass...:headbang: ) and every one else from the site and the March IMusicast show!!!

(eric - where you at man? Drop me a line - wanna make sure you got that package I sent you a few months ago...)

Right back at both of you.

bring on 2005, its finally here!

Burke said:
Right back atcha Mare!!!

I have been out of the loop bigtime lately - haven't been on this site in weeks.... Gotta get back on the horse!!!

Happy new year to the Enchant fellaz (especially that guy on Bass...:headbang: ) and every one else from the site and the March IMusicast show!!!

(eric - where you at man? Drop me a line - wanna make sure you got that package I sent you a few months ago...)

mgirishfan said:
Happy New Year to all of the Enchanted --- Doug, Ed, Ted, Sean, Bill, and everyone here on this board -- regulars, some-time-posters, visitors, and newbies alike! Here's to a rockin' 2005!!! :wave:

CHEERS!!!!!!

Hey Y'All,

Happy New Year! Hoping this will be a rockin' 2005 for all
of you (and us). Thanks for the post Mare - you rock :)

Cheers,
Bill

Good will towards men...men good towards women! And a new Enchant album in 2005? All the best to everyone,

Eric

mgirishfan said:
Happy New Year to all of the Enchanted --- Doug, Ed, Ted, Sean, Bill, and everyone here on this board -- regulars, some-time-posters, visitors, and newbies alike! Here's to a rockin' 2005!!! :wave:

CHEERS!!!!!!

All the best from me too!
How did you all celebrate the turn of the year? Or didn't you?

Had a nice little party with friends: good food, drinking and talking!

Stoffi said:
All the best from me too!
How did you all celebrate the turn of the year?
A pretty quiet one this year... :)

My husband (Meteornotes, here) Dave and I were at the beach and we went out for dinner at a lovely little Italian restaurant right up the street. Afterwards we drove across the street to take some pics of the local lighthouse, which was decorated with really cool multicolored Chrismas lights around the walkways at the top. After getting out of the car and realizing how pitch black it was in the parking area, we left a car door open for some light, and I tried to snap a few...only to realize, alas, that my batteries died in my camera.....SOUND FAMILIAR, anyone??? :wave:

.....so we went back home and watched some TV --- first a dreadful Peach Bowl game (we both can't stand the 'Canes, who were winning and eventually won!), then some episodes of South Park which all happened to be music related (!), and then we turned to CNN for their coverage of the festivities in New York. We stayed up to ring in the New Year and were awake long enough to watch the ball drop in NYC and see some CNN coverage of fireworks around the east coast which included some in our hometown, Baltimore! Then we crashed, LOL! :loco:

Cheers!