Happy St. Patrick's Day!

i dont mind pinches (except from dudes, obviously), but i was feeling festive today

2341365825_a251398374.jpg

I'd still pinch your butt :saint:

I don't really understand how people drink bitter things like beer or coffee. Nasty.

weirdo you are!!!

Guiness is awesome. Especially the Extra Stout ones.

I actually hate going out on St. Patty's day... it's like "amature night" where all the idiots who normally don't go out, clutter the bar and being loud and obnoxious... but I had a good time last night.
Hang out with co-workers from one of my internships down town DC and it was awesome. (I was tipsy riding the metro back home....meh!)

I had a KILLER St. Patty's day. Got drunk the night before, well into the morning, then had a Canucks game to go to, with AMAZING seats. 6th row, right behind the opposition goalie. Great game, we kicked some ass.

Drank my face off the whole game. Yay for $8 watered down beers!

I actually had to talk my way out of going drinking with friends after work yesterday. It was difficult and it felt pretty weird, but I'm glad I did it.

i'm having flashbacks of last year when some friends and i walked all over pittsburgh in the snow and ice in search of this fabled bar where they didn't card. that night was epic suck.

yesterday, i worked at the place i like, and didn't remember it was st. patricks' day until i rung up some lady wearing green beads. i then went to the gym, came home, watched Opera, and fell asleep. woo.

edit: bleh, guiness. one of my former room mates kept it in our fridge. of course, i just don't like beer. she was pissed at me once for drinking some of it with the door open... even though i smoked weed with our RA :lol: